💮San-juu-nii💮

💮third💮

"A trip to the beach?!"

Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, and Noya, aka the four idiots of Karasuno, asked with their eyes glimmering like stars, their happiness clearly above the roof from the announcement of their manager, Koharu.

The white haired third year had been planning to go since it would be a great time to go swimming. Although she's not the type to go play with water, for Nishinoya who wanted it, she would gladly do so.

"That's the 15th time you guys asked me. I'm getting annoyed. Maybe I should just cancel it" Koharu shook her head, massaging her temple in irritation. Ever since she announced the trip her mother scheduled for the whole team, the four of them have been pestering the life out of her.

It's currently summer vacation and each of the members had their own way of spending their first week. The four idiots hanged out at Koharu and Mafuyu's place meanwhile Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita stayed inside their own homes whining about the hot weather. As for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, the pair is currently on their way to Hikaru's place.

"Ne, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi called out to his best friend, earning a hum from the blonde who just slid off his headphones. "Are you joining them at the beach?" He asked, reading the message Koharu sent all of the members showing the tickets she had for a free 1 week at the beach.

Kei threw him an uninterested look and slipped on his headphones again, "That's a bother. And I don't want to get tanned" he simply replied, shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"Hm..?" Yamaguchi hummed teasingly, "What if Hikka wanted to go?" He asked, trying to get a reaction from the blonde. And yup, he succeeded when Kei opened his mouth to talk but ended up shutting it again to give it some more thought. "You'll go right?" Yamaguchi nagged.

An exhausted sigh got out from Tsukishima, turning his head sideways to roll his eyes at his friend, "Stop being so annoying Yamaguchi. Don't forget that I haven't forgiven you for what you did" The blonde retorted, picking up the pace as he fanned himself with Hikaru's blue fan she left with him.

Yamaguchi chuckled and immediately caught up, leaning forward to see his displeased face, "What did I do?" He asked acting innocently.

The blonde clicked his tongue, "Should I rack your brains for you to remember?" Was what he would like to say, but he could never. Yamaguchi would probably sulk if he did and so he just spat out a, "Shut up Yamaguchi" before rolling his eyes again, trying to focus on Hikaru's voice playing on his headphones.

Instead of his usual "Gomen Tsukki", Yamaguchi chose to further tease him from what happened last last week. "Are you perhaps, talking about my confession to Hikaru-chan?"

The blonde pursed his lips trying to ignore his annoying friend right now, but to no avail, he is not shutting up any second. "I even gave her roses! And it smelled good, Tsukki! Did you know that Hikaru-chan-"

"You got rejected anyway so shut up Yamaguchi" the blonde groaned loudly in irritation of how his friend kept rambling on about details he didn't want to hear. He was listening to their conversation at that time and didn't want to know anymore of it.

Instead of feeling dejected from what he said, Yamaguchi scratched the back of his head with a grin, "She said she have someone else she likes. Did she tell you anything? I wonder who that person is?" The boy questioned again, acting as if he didn't have any idea when in fact he was the first one to know.

A subtle smile formed on the blonde's lips, She likes me, he thought. "I don't know. Let's hurry up, Yamaguchi" he urged, picking up his pace again. Clearly in a hurry to see the ravenette.