💮San-juu-san💮

💮third💮

"Why do I get the feeling that Tokyo's hotter?" The blonde grumbled as they boarded the train with the other members of Karasuno.

Hikaru shrugged beside him, "...you're probably exaggerating goshujin..." says the ravenette, earning a low hiss from her master, telling her to shut up.

Today's second week of summer vacation and the whole team of Karasuno's volleyball club including the seniors are coming along. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita handled everyone's luggage and seats, making sure that everyone's near. Meanwhile, the graduating third-years bought food for all. Koharu and Yachi were in charge of the affordable hotel they were going to stay in for a week.

First things first when they all entered the train, the couples get to sit next to each other and those who are not, are together. Most naturally, Koharu and Nishinoya were the first ones to settle down, followed by Tanaka and Kiyoko and then supposedly by Hikaru and Kei.

Although the blonde complained, "Why am I sitting with busu? We're not even a couple, tch" he groaned loudly, but even so, he sat down with a scowl on his face. The ravenette quickly settled down beside him with a small smile.

Tanaka laughed and gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder, "Then get on with it! We're all looking forward to your holding hands! Ne, Kiyoko-san?" he commented, getting second-hand support from his future girlfriend, Kiyoko who gave Tsukishima an approving nod and a thumbs up.

A slight blush tinted the blonde's cheeks, as he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge. "Who would want to hold his hands with her?" He hissed under his breath, clearly embarrassed getting weird looks from the other members.

Hikaru chuckled as she tugged on her master's yellow printed shirt, "...But you already held my hand a lot of times, goshujin..." she whispered, careful not to let anyone else hear.

Kei raised a brow, irritated, "And I'm not asking for your opinion busu, shut up"

With a nonchalant yes, Hikaru stayed quiet in her seat, eyes glued on her phone as she tapped on button relentlessly. Yamaguchi had been pestering her to make a move, clearly not aware of what she's been up to last time. The ravenette would chuckle from time to time earning the attention of her salty master, giving a weirded look, although it would always turn into a subtle smile as he stared at her longer.

Hikaru wore a sleeveless yellow shirt, blue washed denim shorts, and brown strapped sandals, screaming summer is hot all over. The female had her growing black hair braided into two with a pin on the side to part her unusually long and unruly bangs. Usually, Hikaru never bothered to change her ponytail hairstyle nor put on makeup, but it seems like today's a bit different.

Kei leaned closer to his servant and whispered, "Not bad" says the blonde, with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

The ravenette mouthed a simple thank you before keeping her phone inside her small bag. She had been glancing at her master for quite a few times. Wondering why he would also wear yellow today, making it seem like they're really couples. "Ne goshujin" the blonde hummed, eyes closed while he listened to music from his headphones. "You purposely wore yellow to match with me, right?"

Kei's face exploded in a deep shade of red as he flusteredly sat upright, eyeing his servant grinning from ear to ear, "What?" He hissed, "In your dreams" Kei said, rolling his eyes before leaning back on his seat.

Although he said that, Kei can't actually deny the fact that he knew Hikaru would wear yellow on a special occassion. Probably why he borrowed Akiteru's yellow clothes.

The pair quietly enjoyed each other's presence for a while, listening to the bickerings and jokes of the other members, getting second hand embarrassment from how loud the four idiots are. Until Kei felt something weighing his left arm down, he threw a bored look and that's when he saw Hikaru with her eyes closed, mouth slightly parted open.

Seeing that the others were still busy, Kei took this chance to fix Hikaru's position and gently placed her small head on his shoulder. The blonde looked the other way, one hand covering his mouth, trying to hide the forming smile on his face.

"Sleep well busu"

e n d o f c h a p t e r

💮notes💮

A filler chapter to inform you guys that I'll be gone for a while.

Thank you for understanding.

I love you guys a lot.

💮N&N / yzzabella💮