💮Nii-juu-roku💮

💮third💮

Kei woke up exactly at 7 am. He did everyday routine a bit faster than usual, all for the sake of meeting Hikaru earlier today. The pair decided to have a study session on weekends and this might be the last since after exam week, comes summer vacation. He wouldn't want to fail that's why he wanted help from Hikaru, but that wasn't exactly the case why he was in such a hurry.

The blonde found himself looking forward to their rendezvous today, he was rather thrilled to see her in her pajamas and listen to her singing and recording. Kei wanted to be the one to wake her up since she gave him an extra pair of her keys yesterday.

"Kaa-san, I'm heading over to busu's place" Kei excused himself, slipping in his rubbers, his school bag slung on his shoulders.

Sachiko giggled at the sight of her son. She found it cute that the boy is dressing up for someone, even going as far as wearing his favorite yellow sweater with a dino figure in front ans comfortable cargo pants to match with it. "My, you're dressing up to impress huh, Kei-chan?" His mother teased, wiggling her brows up and down.

Kei rolled his eyes, grumbling before heading out in one swift motion. "I'll be back by 8" he mentioned.

"Say hi to Hikaru-chan for me!" Sachiko added before she heard a loud doorslam, telling that her son clearly didn't want to deal with her first thing in the morning.

Kei walked through the silent neighborhood, enjoying the slightly chilling breeze brushing against his face. The blonde, glanced at the paper bag he held in one hand, thinking what she would say when he gives it to her. He had bought 4 puddings and 2 strawberry shortcake, eager to give it to Hikaru.

He always wanted to thank her, even though saying it on her face isn't his style, maybe giving gifts will suffice. These past few days, Tsukishima also thought of their deal. He hesitated whether he wanted to break it off or just let it be till they graduated, all because he wanted to repay everything she's done for him.

Soon enough, Tsukishima stood outside Hikaru's apartment, fishing for the keys inside his pocket. After he did, he quietly turned the knob, careful not to make any sound. Kei placed the paper bag on the coffee table and tiptoed till he was in front of the girl's bedroom. Seeing the door is slightly open, he peaked inside and saw her small frame on the ground, pillows and her blanket scattered around her as she snored lightly.

"Pfft" Kei couldn't help but stifle a laugh, as he walked closer to her. She wore a onesie purple pajamas, her hair tied in a ponytail that's now half messed up. "Oi busu, wake up" he spoke, but to no avail, no response.

The blonde resorted to poking her right cheek, "You look ugly sprawled all over the floor like that busu, wake up" says the boy, earning a tired groan from the female as she squirmed and turned the other way, grabbing a nearby pillow and hugging it. Kei chuckled, thinking of her like a child.

He leaned in closer, pushing stray pieces of black locks out of the girl's face, his fingers touching her soft skin. Kei subconsciosly ran his thumb on her cheek, gazing intently at her face, and felt his heart beating loudly inside his chest. Which confused him a lot. Not wanting things to get all the more mess up, Kei intended to retract his hand.

The blonde's eyes widened under his frames, seeing how the ravenette grabbed his hand and pulled it closer to her chest, mumbling words, "..Kei.."she called out, heating up the blonde's cheeks.

"O-Oi busu, let go of my h-hand" he stammered, seeing how she lovingly held his hand tightly. "Don't tell me she's dreaming off me?" He whispered to himself, hearing her say his name again. He couldn't pull his hand away, seeing how deep and serene she looked.