💮Juu-ichi💮

💮third💮

Around 7 am in the morning when Hikaru woke up as usual to answer her sister's previous request. After eating a piece of toast for breakfast, the girl proceeded with her job. Hikaru had been spending three days trying to persuade her sister to let her stay in Karasuno for a while. And 3 song recordings every Saturday is her only choice for Konami to consider prolonging her stay.

Only to get interrupted when her doorbell rang loudly, snapping her out of focus. The girl rarely gets any visitors, and clearly isn't the Oikawa's because they know that Saturday is usually a busy day for her. Hikaru's fingers stopped strumming the guitar, pressed the stop button on her recorder, and went out to see who. 

"...goshujin...what are you doing here?"

Hikaru's eyes widened seeing her master outside her door. It'd be normal if they're going to school but today's a Saturday. They shouldn't be meeting right now, but what is he doing here at 9 am in the morning?

The blonde wore a casual black shirt with green cargo pants and his usual black rubbers. But nevertheless, he looked as handsome as always to Hikaru. "Shouldn't you let me in first, busu?" he raised a brow at the girl. Tsukishima took a good look at his servant, wearing yellow pajamas, orange monkey slippers, and her hair tied up into a messy bun. She looked messy but pretty if you ask him.

The female nodded and immediately opened her door more to give way to the blonde. "... please make yourself at home..." Hikaru muttered under her breath as her master walked past her. Today's her whole day recording session for her sister, and now was not a great time for him to come, but why is he really here? 

As soon as the blonde walked in the room, he could smell a faint scent of lemon which he liked. Tsukishima looked around the dimly lighted room, it was indeed quite empty but enough for a single person. The apartment had a small table in the kitchen with two chairs across each other, in the living room lies a small couch enough for two persons to sit and at the end of the hall to the left are two rooms. "That's quite a big tv" he commented at the big screen in front of the couch. Indeed 50 cm tv is big for someone who's alone. 

Hikaru nodded, "...I watch without my glasses sometimes..." replied the female and started picking up the pieces of recording equipment scattered on the table.

 The blonde quickly took notice of those and before she could even hide her things, he held her back. "Your sister's asking you to record again?" the bespectacled boy asked again, earning a slow nod from the female who was just about to walk past him. "Then why are you putting that away, idiot" Tsukishima rolled his eyes and sat on the couch comfortably. 

Pursing her lips, Hikaru slowly returned everything to its place on the table. The female stood beside the blonde, without a sound. Tsukishima on the other hand still looked around the room, feeling the comfortable aura. "Why aren't you sitting down, busu?" he raised a brow at the girl who panicked just to get a seat beside him.

"... goshujin, what brings you here...?" asked the female, amidst the comfortable silence between them.

Tsukishima shrugged and reached for the extra pair of headphones on the table. "I have nothing to do at home." replied the boy and slipped on the gadget. "Let me listen to your recording" he added, throwing Hikaru a brief look.

The timid girl nodded without protest and grabbed her guitar on the table. Hikaru tucked in pieces of her hair behind her ears and plugged an extra port for her headphones. The female proceeded to wearing it and glanced at her master, "...my morning voice is not that good goshujin, forgive me.." she bowed her head.