First Meet

Deku
You were recently selected to attend U.A and were on your way there. You had your headphones in while walking when you suddenly see a ash blonde boy beating what looks to be another U.A student. You rush over there as quickly as possible and shove the asshole to the ground. He tries to charge you but you teleport behind him and kick him down. He finally gives up, even though he is filled with rAgE. You help the boy up and he smiles and thanks you. You walk to class happily knowing you saved someone from bulling.

Bakugou

You were walking to your class when you get pushed to the ground by a boy. "Hey watch it fuckface!" You yell as you gather yourself off the ground. He turns around, clearly angry. "What did you say to me extra?" He shouts at you. "The hell? Extra? I am not an extra, and I'll be damned if you think you have the right to fucking push me around like that!" You scream back. He looks taken aback as you flip him off and charge into your class. Little did you know, your class is also his class.

Todoroki

You sit down at your desk as you wait for Mr. Aizawa to enter the classroom. You see a peppermint looking boy enter the room. You stare at him, intrigued by his bi colored appearance. He suddenly turned his head toward you, aware you were gazing apon him. You turn away, flustered he had seen you gawking at him. sHiT.

Kirishima

You see a red haired boy joking around with his friends when you enter your classroom. You sit behind them shyly and try to focus on something else. No matter how hard you tried your gaze always managed to land on the crimson eyed male. He eventually caught you glancing at him and invited you over with him. You carefully stepped forward as he welcomed you to sit with them. After a couple minutes you became more relaxed and felt comfortable talking with them. Even Bakahoe who seemed to dislike you and everyone. He hates the world anyway don't take it personally.

Kaminari

Kaminari being the flirty idiot he is, threw a note at you in class with a pick up line on it. You drew a picture of his face with an equal sign then drew a dick on the other end of the equal sign. He threw it back at his head and he smirked at me until he opened the note. He looked highly disturbed at what you drew and was silently wondering how you knew what a dick looked like.