When Someone Sees You Kissing

Izuku

You and Izuku were in his dorm, cuddling. He had asked for you to come over just for this reason, and you found it cute. You were cuddled into his chest when he lifts your chin to meet your lips. He kisses you softly, yet with passion. Suddenly, Kirishima bursts in. "YES! DEKU GET SOMEEEE" He screeches. Izuku blushes and hides his face in your neck.

Bakugou

You were on top of Bakugou in his house, making out. It was getting pretty heated, he was starting to take your shirt off, then.... Uraraka runs in. "KEEP IT PG-13 KIDS!" She yells. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COME FROM?!" You both shout.

Todoroki

Todoroki and you were on a date together, and as usual, he walks you to your dorm. As you were about to walk in, he pulls you back and kisses you softly and quickly. Then, the class of 1A appears. "So cuteeeee!" They all shout. "DO YOU GUYS JUST FOLLOW US AROUND?! THIS IS LIKE THE 8TH TIME!" You yell.

Kirishima

You and Kiri were walking to class together when Mina and Uraraka literally PUSH you into each other. "Kiss damnit!" Mina yells, pushing harder. You roll your eyes and give Kiri a peck on the lips, satisfying the girls.

Kaminari

He kisses you in front of everyone, all the time. Because he doesn't give half a fuck.