When He Gets Jealous

Deku

When Izuku gets jealous, he feels like he isn't good enough. That's why you mostly avoid talking to guys. But sometimes, he'll smile and tell the other guy to go away, or he'll hug you from behind.

                                    Bakugou

Oh fuck. If you get this guy jealous, he will spaz the fuck out. He'll start kissing your neck, leaving hickeys and such. And he'll whisper in your ear, "You're gonna get punished when we get back to the dorms" Which By the way, means super rough sex. gOoD lUcK wItH tHaT.

                                   Todoroki

When Todo gets jealous, he walks up to you and puts his arm around your waist. He will then continue by death glaring the person he's jealous at and start pulling you closer. He doesn't get too aggressive because it reminds him of his father.

                                  Kirishima

When Eijiro gets jealous he starts thinking how unmanly he is for letting that person talk to you. Then he criticizes himself for not trusting you to fight him off yourself. You will notice him pouting in the back of the class and will tell the other person you have to comfort your boyfriend.

                                   Kaminari

He ligit goes up to the person and says, "Sorry me and my girlfriend are gonna go fuck each other now" effectively making the person VERY uncomfortable. "Stop doing that! It's very awkward when I have to talk to them again!" You yell at him. "I don't want you talking to him" It works like that too.