When He Realizes He Has Feelings For You

Deku

You and Izuku were eating lunch when Izuku asks for some information about your quirk. You oblige and tell him all the strengths and weaknesses of your quirk while he scribbles them down in his notebook. Then, a guy from 1-B who had heard the conversation walked over and started flirting with you. You were unfazed and ignored him but Deku was highly irritated with this dude. Izuku put on a smile and said, "Excuse me, would you do me a favor and leave me and MY friend to eat lunch? Thanks Bye!" You look over at him, shocked to see this side of him. The guy walls away in a hurry and you sit there stunned. "Izu, were you jealous?" You ask with a giggle. He looks away with a pink hue to his face. "N-No, I just don't want other guys to take you away from me" He responds. "That's called Jealousy, Izu"

                                Bakugou

You and Bakugou were training again and you weren't using your quirk. "Come at me bitch!" He shouts. This makes you angry and you charge at him full speed shifting last minute as you jump. You land on top of him, holding him down with your weight. "Okay, Okay!" He grunts. You shift, still on top of him. The position you are in is very awkward, considering your ass is on top of his crotch and your hands and placed firmly against his chest. Bakugou's face turns red and blood rushes down to his private part. Your eyes widen when you feel the bulge press against you and you automatically get up. oOpS.

                                  Todoroki

You and Todoroki were sitting on the floor at your house, because you know that if you went over to his house, his dumbass father would be there. Todoroki was having another breakdown so you put him on your lap and let him cry it out while stroking his hair. It was when he stopped crying that he realized how romantic this pose looked. One look at them doing this and people would assume they were a couple. Good. He thought.

                               Kirishima

You and the Bakusquad were having a movie night, where all of you would watch horror movies to show you weren't wimps. Problem was, you were a wimp. (No offense) You were scared of a lot of things. So when the first movie was finished, you were noticeably shaking. Kiri was the first to see and moved closer to you. He threw a blanket over the both of you and made sure you were comfortable. When the second movie was going on, you weren't as scared, knowing Kirishima was next to you. Kirishima looked over at you, making sure you were no longer scared. He smiled at your face, absorbed in the movie. This is where I'm meant to be.

                                 Kaminari

You and Pikachu were at your favorite café enjoying some hot cocoa when a guy comes up and asks for your number. You look over at him with a slight smile. You grab a napkin and a pen then draw you killing him, then hand the artwork to the man. He doesn't seem to take the hint as he writes his number down on it and hands it back. Kaminari notices and shocks him, making him run away in pain. "Thanks Pika" You smile. "No problem. Don't want any guys dating you anyway" He smirks. You just roll your eyes and laugh.