'Daddy Pass The Salt'

I saw this, and I had to write it! I mean, I have to!

Izuku

You and Izu were having dinner with your family, which beforehand, you had planned a prank to pull against Izu. "Daddy pass the salt please" You say polity. Midoriya, being the nice boy he is, gave you the salt with a light smile. You start laughing and he thinks for a moment before EXPLODING with red. "S-Sir! I-I was just t-trying to be polite! Y- Your daughter and I don't do that kind of thing!" He stammers. He chuckles. "I know son. We planned this out. It was a joke" He says.

Bakugou

You and Bakugou were having dinner with your family. Your food was a bit on the bland side so you wanted some salt to mix it up. "Daddy pass the salt," You say as you pick at your food. Your dad reaches for the salt, but Bakugou grabs it with a smirk and hands it to you. You blush vibrantly at the motion but salt your food anyway while your parents stare at your boyfriend with worried looks.

Todoroki

Todo's family and yours were having a dinner together. "Daddy, would you pass the salt please," You ask. Todoroki almost grabs it but then thinks it over and retracts his hand with an embarrassed look.

Kirishima

You and Kiri were having a BBQ in your backyard together with your parents, he had kept nagging you to meet them, and you had finally caved. You were sitting down when you thought the potato could use a little salt. "Daddy pass the salt," You ask. Without hesitance, Kiri passes the salt to you. "Uh, Kiri?" You question with a giggle. He looks at you confusingly before turning red. He was speechless.

Kaminari

He literally snatched the salt out of your fathers hands. What the fuck Denki?