When He Sees your Ex

Deku

You and Izuku were shopping for something that didn't have All Might on it for him. You handed him some clothes and told him to go try them on. You were waiting when you got a tap on your shoulder. "Y/n? Is that you?" You hear a familiar voice say. You whip around to see your Ex boyfriend. "What do you want?" You hiss. "I want another chance." He says, taking your hand. You yank yourself away from him. "Excuse me? What are you doing with my girlfriend?" You hear Midoriya say from behind you. "Your girlfriend? This is my girl!" You slap him. "Bitch, I stopped being 'your girl' when you slept with that hoe!" You yell at him. He starts to say something but Izuku stops him. "I think you need to go. Me and my girlfriend want to have a peaceful day together" He glares at him. "Thanks Zuku." You say as your Ex goes away.

                                     Bakugou

You and Katsuki were on a date together when your ex comes up and grabs your arm. "You think you could leave me? I'll always find you" He growls through gritted teeth. Your eyes widen and start to tear up. "Please leave me alone..." You whisper. That made him yank harder, erupting a yelp of pain. Bakugou arises from hell and gives him the deadliest glare of all time. "Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend"
He yells. Your Ex snaps his head to a fuming Katsuki. When your Ex ignored him and continued to drag you away, Katsuki fired a bunch of explosions at his FACE. None of them hit you of course. He is an expert. When the guy collapsed, Bakugou pulled you into his chest. "You're Mine, got it?" He whispers in your ear. "Thankfully I am"

                                  Todoroki

You and Todo are at the Carnival, your idea, not his. When your gold digger ex, comes up to you. "Baby! Please, take me back! I miss you!" He pleads. You stay poker faced as you flip him off. He growls and grabs your wrist roughly. Todoroki freezes him instantly by instinct. "Thanks"

                                  Kirishima

You were hanging out at your house when you hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it" You yell at Kiri, who was changing real quick. You open the door and your abusive ex boyfriend barges in. "You fucking whore! You thought I would let you go? You are Mine!" He grabs your hair making you yelp. Kirishima rushes to your aid and pushes the man off of you. "What the hell man?" He snarls at him. "Get the fuck out or me and my friends will beat the shit out of you!" He yells. He pets your hair, comfortingly. "It's okay, he's gone now" He soothes.

                                    Kaminari

You were out with Pika when your phone rings, again. It was your Ex, he won't leave you alone and it was pissing you off. "Here, Babe, deal with him please?" You hand him your phone and he answers immediately, clearly angry. "Hey, yeah this is Y/n's boyfriend. LEAVE HER ALONE BEFORE I ELECTROCUTE YOU. Bye!" He never called again.