Bakugou x Reader ANGST

Well, if you didn't want to read this, you can skip, but honestly, I was just feeling super angsty. So Yeah. Your quirk is changed just for this chapter. Your quirk is Poison. When you bite someone, they will be knocked out for 24 hours. But if you are super upset, it can kill someone. A drawback is that you are affected by it as well. Ooc Bakugou.

You were walking to class happily, as your crush had confessed his feelings for you last night. That person was Katsuki Bakugou, the boy you have liked since the 8th grade. He dragged you out of your dorm last night and told you he loved you. You blushed at the thought and entered the classroom. "K-Kaachan! That's not right! Y-Your dating L/n-Chan!" You heard Midoriya shout. Curious, you looked towards Katsuki, only to be heartbroken at the sight of him making out with Ochako-Chan. You feel tears drip down the sides of your face continuously as you glare at the upsetting thing that made your vision blurry. You hear voices telling you to stab yourself, then and there, but you had other ideas. Midoriya notices you and rushes to your comfort, but stops when he notices you about to put your hand in your mouth. "L-L/n-Chan! What are you doing?!" He exclaims. "I'm ending it. It hurts Midoriya-Kun!" You explain, tears pricking your eyes yet again. "Please! No, that won't solve anything!" He says, starting to cry as well. Bakugou and Ochako finally hear the noise and walk out curiously. When Bakugou sees you, tears stained and your hand nearing your mouth, he realizes you saw him. "I'M TIRED OF BEING HURT! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! So, this is the end..." You yell, biting down on your hand viciously. You feel yourself fade out of consciousness as the blood drips from your hand, and onto the floor. The last thing you see is a blurry green figure running towards you.