Bakugou x reader Oneshot

Y/n POV

      I sit down in the center of the chattering class, reading a book while waiting for Mr.Aizawa to enter the room. I try to avoid most contact with people because I am very 'rude' as I've been told. It's not my fault I take on the personalities of animals from my quirk, or that I was raised by  only a hotheaded father! Mr.Aizawa finally enters the room, telling us todays agenda in his dull voice. I zone out completely as I think about trying new things with my quirk. "Hey! Dumbass! We're training together. Don't expect me to go easy on you" Bakugou growls in his usual gruff manner. I nod and quickly change into my hero suit and make my way to the arena. Bakugou stands in position, ready to strike. He tries to throw an explosion at me, but I shift into a panther and dodge slyly. I jump up and shift into a wolf, running at him when I hit the ground. Of course, he notices and throws an explosion at the ground in front of me, causing me to stumble back and transform into a bird. I fly above him and then turn into a dragon, shooting balls of fire at him. His eyes widen in anger as he tries to avoid all of them, key word try. You hit him in the leg and you shift back into a panther, and nudge him out of the arena. "Bakugo loses!" Present Mic yells through a mic. Why did Aizawa have him be here while we trained? I quickly go back to my human form to make sure Bakugou was okay. "Hey you okay? I didn't mean to hit you, I was trying to contain you, but I'm still working on controlling myself when in forms" I apologize. "I'm fine! Damn, you barely even hit me, you don't have to fucking apologize" He grumbles. I nod and help him up. "Do you want to train after school with me?" He asks with a tiny pink tint on his face. "Sure. I could use some extra help on taming myself during battle so I don't hurt anyone" I respond. "You sure as hell do" He says.

~Le time Skip~

     I head to the arena in my training clothes and start stretching. Bakugou shows up soon after and waits with his normal scowl. I finish with my stretching and get into position. He readys himself, then runs at me, full force with an explosion in hand. I turn into a house cat and jump over him then shift into a tiger and kick him down. He grunts and gets up again, facing my form.

FOUR HOURS LATER

We stop training after several ours because we were exhausted. I start to walk down the street when Bakugou stops me. "Do you want to go to the gym with me and the guys tomorrow?" He asks rigidly. "Sure. I love a good work out. But Don't expect me to go easy on you" I say with a smirk. "Bitch, you won't be able to keep up with me" He retorts. I snort and continue walking home.

THE NEXT DAY

I put on a pair of fabric shorts and a f/c tank top as I prepare myself for the workout day. I enter the gym and immediately see Kirishima's bright red hair. I walk over to him and look for the others, to see they aren't there. "Where are the others?" I ask dully. He shrugs and I sigh. We both get bored and he starts telling me jokes. I snort at almost all of them when Bakugou, Kaminari and Sero enter the gym. His eyes dart to me and Kiri laughing and his rage emerges to the surface. "Come on, lets start Shitty hair" Bakugou snarls. He shrugs and goes over to the bench press's. I roll my eyes and follow them over. Kaminari ends up going to the treadmills with Sero leaving me with Bakugou and Kirishima. After they do A couple hundred reps,  they stop. "You try Y/n" Kiri challenges. "Tch. She probably won't even get to a hundred" Hearing this makes me twitch and I swiftly go onto the bench. I am about 75 reps in, when I feel slightly fatigued, but I don't let that stop me as I do 200 more reps before stopping. "Oh my god Y/n that was so manly!" Kiri worships. "Thanks Kiri" I smile slightly. This enrages Bakugou though as he pulls you away from Kiri with a growl. "Um. Don't touch me." I exclaim. I pull myself away from him and walk back to Kirishima, glancing back at Bakugou with a curious look. Why was he so mad? I shrug it off and continue talking to Kirishima, even though it still bothered me. Bakugou came back over and leaned into my ear. "I want to talk to you. Meet me outside when we're done working out"  He growls. I feel my face heat up and I shudder. "Y/n? You Good?" The red haired boy asks. I nod and he leads me over the the weights. "What do you usually lift" I think for a second. "95-105, if I'm feeling energetic" I answer with a shrug. He smirks. "Then I'll give you 120." I narrow my eyes. "Fuck you." I grumble. He chuckles and hands me the weight. I breathe in and lift it up with all my effort. "1. 2. 3. 4." Kirishima counts. I feel my breathing quicken as I try and lift my arm up again. I do 50 reps before I stop. "I think I'm gonna go home. I had a wonderful time" I say. I go outside and see Bakugou waiting against the wall. "Why were you hanging out with Shitty hair the whole time?" He snarls. I shrug. "He's nice to talk to. I really like how he pushed me today" I respond. He growls. "Fine. Do you want to train with me in an hour?" He looks away, clearly blushing. "Okay, how long are we gonna be this time?" I ask. "Only about an hour." He says looking into my eyes. I blush and start walking to my house. "See you there"

~Time Skip~

   I arive at the arena in my training clothes to see Bakugou in a suit.  "Uh, Bakugou, why are you in a Tux? Aren't we training?" I ask while looking away, pink stained to my face. "Yeah, well I needed to ask you something first. Y/n I fucking like you. And when you were hanging out wirh Shitty hair, something in me snapped. So, will you be mine Dumbass?" He asks with a red face. I look up at him with wide eyes. "Bakugou, I didn't know you felt this way. I kinda thought you saw me as a rude bitch, but, I'm happy you don't, because I feel the same way. I will be yours" His eyes light up. He picks me up and hugs me into his chest. "If you hang out with Shitty hair again, I'll kill him" He whispers. "I know"

Word Count: 1195