When You Steal Their Clothes

Deku

Izuku was staring at his closet in confusion. What happened to all my clothes? Half of his hoodies and shirts were gone, and he couldn't find them. He asked his Mom, but all she did was smirk and not answer. What he didn't know, was that you were at home snuggling yourself to sleep. In his hoodie.

Bakugou

This motherfucker is too smart. When his black skull hoodie disappeared, he immediately stormed to your dorm room. He knocks the door down screaming, "BITCH, WHERE ARE YOU?!" You were a very deep sleeper and when he walks into your bedroom, he sees you asleep, wearing his hoodie. He can't be angry as something as cute as that!

Todoroki

Todoroki was in search of his T-shirts. Almost all of them were missing and he needed to wear them. He normally would just go out and buy new ones, but he didn't have time for that. He had an idea on where they might be, so he walked to your apartment. He opens the door with his key to see you wearing his T-shirt while cooking some soup. "Hm? Oh, hey babe. What's up?" You ask innocently, even though you know why he's here. "Why do you steal my shirts, I bought you some just like them, yet you still take mine" He questions. "Those don't smell like you. I like how you smell so I take your shirts to inhale your scent" You explain, pouring your soup in a bowl. "Keep 3, but I need the rest" You nod and point to your dresser. "See you tonight, by the way love, I honestly think you look hot in my shirts" He comments. You blush and continue eating your soup.

Kirishima

You had stolen Kiri's plaid jacket and black shirt and was wearing it around. He soon noticed and spoke up. "Hey, insanity, are those my clothes?" He asks with a smirk. You blush and look down. "Y-Yeah" You admit. "They look better on you anyway baby~" He purrs. Your face turns crimson at the compliment, but thank him anyway.

Kaminari

You took his Pikachu sweatshirt. It smelled and looked like him, so you couldn't help yourself. You wore it on one of your dates and he picked up on it. "My sweatshirt looks great on you babe, but I think it would look better on my bedroom floor" He flirts. "Okay let's go put it there~" You tease. You walk back to his dorm and take off the sweatshirt revealing...... a T-Shirt. You place the Pikachu sweatshirt on the floor and smile. "There. You got your wish."