Monoma Catchup Part 1

Oh God. I'm almost done. After this, Ima do some full lemons for each of these boys.

Yeah, yeah, it's short. I've been busy writing Cocktober/Kinktober for my Tumblr blog. Forgive me!

First Meet

  You were walking down the halls, looking for class 1-A. "Hey there." You hear a voice greet. You nod and smile at them. It was a boy, blonde hair, with the lightest blue eyes they were almost grey. "Looking for something?" He asks with a laugh. You nod and show him your class schedule.

  "Oh, your in class 1-A?" He mutters disappointingly. You nod and smile.

"Take a left up there and then go up 3 classrooms." He mumbles. You bow as a thank you and scurry to your class.

Your Quirk

Future seek. You can see the best way to do everything, and plan it out.

Becoming Friends

You weren't the fondest of your new classmates, so you hung out with Tamaki and Mirio most of the time, even if they were 2 years ahead of you. (Childhood friends)

  Monoma of course, noticed this.

She isn't 1-A scum...

He decides to introduce himself to you, and you guys get along great. Though, you don't speak a lot. He made a lot of jokes about how your class was complete trash compared to his, which you didn't mind, but weren't exactly fond of either. You became good friends, mostly because you didn't speak enough to tell him to shut the hell up.