He Cheats

Deku

You were headed over to Izuku's house because you had a surprise for him. You had gotten him the new All Might figurine that he had been drooling over for a while now. You knock and Inko answers with a smile. Her smile drops into a guilty look when she sees your face. "Hello Inko! I'm here to surprise Izu with a gift! May I come in?" You ask gleefully. She nods and opens the door for you. "When you go up and see, I apologize." You furrow your brows in confusion, but head to his room anyway. You push the door open and see Deku on top of your best friend, kissing her. "Hope you like the gift. We are over, by the way. And Uraraka, I thought we were friends. Fuck you both" You say with tears. "Y/n wa-" He starts. You run out of the house crying.

Bakugou

You were heading to your boyfriends house for your date, he had texted you a week ago about setting it up, and you agreed to it. You knock and Mitsuki answers. "Y/n! Why are you here?" She asks nervously. "Katsuki and I are having a date today. We set it up last week" You explain. "Ah, h-he's upstairs in his room" She says with a sigh. You smile and go up the stairs into his room. You open the door and see Bakugou fucking the life out of Mina. "We are over. And I'm telling Kirishima." You say in a rough voice. You refused to cry for him. "Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" He says, pulling out of Mina. You flip him off and walk out of the room. "Y/n, I'll talk to him. What he did was not right" Mitsuki says disappointedly. You nod as your eyes fill with  tears. You leave his house sobbing.

Todoroki

You were in your bed when you started getting really hungry. I'll go out to get some food  You thought. You walk out your dorm to see Shoto with his tounge in Momo's mouth. "What. The. Fuck?" You emphasize. Todoroki pulls away quickly. "Y/n! I- I was just, um" He stutters. "You were cheating on me" You finish. He looks down in shame. "Fuck this shit." You say turning around and walking away.

Kirishima

You were at the movies with Shinso. You were grabbing some snacks when you see Kirishima kissing Mina. "I should have known. We're done" You say with tears. "Y/n! No, please! I need you!" He yells after you. "No, you need Mina" You snap. "Y/n!" Mina shouts running towards you. "I'm so sorry! He told me you broke up!" She apologizes. "Well, we are now" You say as you start crying. Mina comforts you until you stop crying.

Kaminari

You were on your way to Kaminari's dorm to return his shirt he let you borrow when you heard moans coming from his room. You felt your face heat up with rage. You slam the door open to see not 1, but 5 girls he was having an orgy with. "Nope. I'm done. Fuck you. Fuck Them, Fuck life. I knew I shouldn't have given you a chance" You say, speed walking the fuck out of that room.