When You Do Something Cute/Hot

Izuku

You and Izuku were hanging out on the couch watching a movie, like you always did on a Saturday. The couch was so soft, and it was making you tired. So you let out a yawn, not knowing it would come out as squeak. Izuku looks over at you with a blush. "T-That was so cute" He stammers. You smile at the thought of making your boyfriend flustered.

Bakugou

You and Katsuki were training, when he pinned you down. You slipped under him and flipped your hair up. His face flushed pink at this. You squeal as he throws you over his shoulder and walks out of the arena. "Where are we going Katsuki?" You ask. "To my room. You made a problem in my pants, you are going to fix it" He growls. You blush and try and squirm out of his grip.

Todoroki

You and Todo were at a party, playing truth or dare. It was Mina's turn and of course, she chose you. "Y/n, truth or dare?" She asks. You think for a moment before choosing dare. "I dare you to sit on Todoroki-Kun's lap." She says mischievously. You shrug and crawl over to him and plop yourself onto his lap. He blushes and kisses your cheek slyly. "Haha! I saw that Todoroki-Kun!" Mina shouts at him, making you both blush.

Kirishima

You and Kiri were cosplaying as Death Note characters. He went as Near, and you went as Misa. He thought you looked adorable in her outfit, especially without the wig. He was going to go rough tonight. oH sHiT. rUn iF yOu wAnT yOuR iNnOcEnCe.

Kaminari

You were about to go on your date with Denki when he walks in on you changing. "What the fuck get out!" You screech. "No, I like the view" He pouts. "Well, too bad!" You say, picking up and throwing a pillow at him. Successfully shooting him out.