When They See You With Another Guy

Deku

You honestly were just fed up with this kind of shit. First [Ex's Name] then Midoriya? You decided it was time to move on. Todoroki and you were out at his favorite soba place. Deku and his mother were also there, trying to cheer him up. He immediately saw you laughing with Todoroki about how all he ever eats is cold soba. You of course knew why, you and him were close. Deku got super jealous and marched over there and grabbed you, dragging you out of the restaurant. "What the hell do you want?" You ask, looking away. "Y/n.... I don't want to see you with other guys. I didn't know what I had until I lost it, and I'm sorry" He says, crying. You narrow your eyes. "You know, you are just like my ex. Drawing me in, then breaking me. And me and Shoto are just friends. He's helping me get over you!" You yell and rush back into the shop. Todoroki glares the hell out of Izuku and takes you to his dorm.

Bakugou

You and Kirishima were in mourning together. He lost Mina, you lost Bakugou. You guys literally did everything together and you guys would defend one another from Bakugou and Mina.  Bakugou was getting real ticked off though. He didn't want you spending all your time with Shitty hair.  He needed to find a time when you were alone. Which was almost never by the way. When you went to the bathroom. Kiri waited outside for you to finish. When you go home, he goes with you and spends the night. There was never a damn moment when you two weren't together. So, Bakugou shoved Kirishima out of the way at lunch. "Y/n! Stop fucking avoiding me! I'll admit, I made a mistake, but I can't live without you" He explains quickly while trying to keep Kiri out of the way. "Do you know how it feels to walk in on your partner fucking another person? No you don't because I never did shit like that! Now leave me and Eijiro alone!" You scream at him with tears in your eyes. He stopped right there. You rarely cried, and when you did, it meant he had hurt you tremendously. "Y/n I-" He begins. "JUST LEAVE ME AND EIJIRO THE FUCK ALONE!" You shout. Everyone in the lunchroom turned toward you. Bakugou looked around nervously at everyone glaring daggers at him. He let Kiri back up and left without another word.

Todoroki

He knew he fucked up this time when he saw you with Bakugou. You had your head on his lap and he was petting your head gently. You had done this to make Shoto jealous on purpose. You had asked Bakugou and he said yes, because he wanted to piss off Todoroki. Shoto saw this and got really angry. "Get your hands off my fucking girlfriend!" He yells. "I'm not your girlfriend Todoroki." You hiss towards him. "Y/n, babe, I-" He begins. "No! I don't wanna fucking hear it! I spent all my time comforting you, making you feel better, when all you did was fuck me over! We are over. You can go back to Momo now" You screech while crying.

Kirishima

You had formed a group of protection with Mina and Shinso so you wouldn't have to face Kirishima again. He kept trying to talk to you, but either Shinso or Mina would come and save you. One day, you and Shinso were hanging out when a leaf flew in your hair. "Here, let me get it." He said. He stood, and your face was so close to his stomach, one might assume you were dating. ;> Kirishima literally threw him out of the way. "Mine!" He growls. "Uh, no. The moment you kissed Mina, I became single. Meaning, I am not yours" You explain savagely. Tears form in Kirishima's eyes as he understands his mistake. "Y/n please, you mean everything to me" He says sobbing. You feel your heart crack. "Then I guess you have nothing" You say heartlessly as you help Shinso up.

Kaminari

At this point, you gave zero fucks what he said to you. You would flirt with any guy possible. So when you went on a date with a guy in 1B, something in him snapped. He intervened with the date and flipped the table. "What the fuck?" You yell. "Y/n, beautiful, what are you doing with this guy?" He asks innocently. "Denki, Pikachu,What were you doing with those 5 girls yesterday?" You ask harshly. The guy sneaks away as he tries to avoid this very awkward situation. "Babe, they meant nothing. I promise you, it won't happen again" He pleads. "Yeah, it won't. 'Cause I'm leaving your ass"