When They Apologize

Deku

After he found out that you were cutting, he knew he fucked up. He went to the nearest flower store and bought a bouquet of roses to apologize. He also went and bought some disinfectant and bandages for your wounds. When he showed up at your dorm, you literally threw yourself at him. "I'm sorry. I'll be more supportive" You mumble into his shirt. "I should apologize Y/n. I do care if you worry, I just don't want you too." He exclaims kissing your forehead. You take in his scent slowly, savoring it. You missed your cinnamon roll.

Bakugou

You were at your friends house when once again, you heard explosions. Oh shit, I need to leave before- Bakugou bursts through the door. He automatically takes you in his arms and cradles you. "I didn't kiss her. She asked me out and saw you, so she kissed me" He explains, petting your head gently. You lean into his hand, still warm from putting off and explosion in your friends home. "You are forgiven, but I want cuddles" You say. "Tch. Fine"

Todoroki

After the incident, your friends started a rumor that you were leaving for America. This made Todo freak out. He couldn't live without you. When you were about to leave the class, Shoto comes and hugs you from behind. "Please don't leave! I need you, and you weren't clingy, I was just upset" He says, crying. You nuzzle into him, missing his tall figure. "I told you, you can talk to me anytime. I meant it"

Kirishima

Kiri was broken when he found out you had been hurting yourself over him. He regretted leaving you alone in the rain that night and he wanted to make it up to you. "Y/n!" Denki shouted. You turn around to see the Pikachu himself. "What's up Pikachu?" You say dully. "Want to go to that new amusement park with me and Bakugou?" He asks politely. You thought it would be nice to get out so you agreed. ~Time skip~ You were wearing a crop top sweatshirt and some jeans as you walk to the entrance gate. You look around for Kaminari and Bakuhoe, but only see Kirishima. "I didn't want you to be hurt, but you are and I'm sorry" He says, holding out a peony. You cry and lean your head against his chest.

Kaminari

You thought you were stupid for falling for a player like Denki so you tried getting over him. You'd go out on dates with other guys, but it just didn't work. Kaminari found out quick though, and he was angry other guys were trying to steal his girl. He stopped you when you were at your locker and apologized. "I stopped flirting with the other girls. I want you back. You are my girl, and I care about you" He explains. "Fine, but if you do this shit again, I will leave your ass"