When You See Him Shirtless

Izuku

You knocked on the door of the Midoriya house and wait for Inko to answer. She answers and smiles sweetly. "Izuku is up in his room, you can just head on up" She exclaims. You nod your thanks as you take your shoes off and head upstairs. You open the door to see Izuku lifting weights. This wouldn't have bothered you if he wasn't SHIRTLESS. "A-Ah, H-Hi Izuku.." You stammer nervously. He looks over at your now very red face and rushes to put a shirt on. "S-Sorry! I Didn't know you were coming over!" He apologizes. "I-It's fine. It was going to happen sooner or later" You spit out without thinking. Izuku's face blooms into a tomato.

Bakugou

Considering his sex drive is pretty high, you see him shirtless almost all the freaking time.

Todoroki

Today was January 11th. Aka, Todoroki's birthday. You had been let in by his sister and charged up to his room, gift in hand. You had a bright smile on, until you walked into the room where Todoroki was lying down. Without a shirt on. You almost get a nosebleed at the sight of this, even though you know this will not be the last time you will see shirtless Shoto.

Kirishima

Ok, come on. HIS HERO SUIT HAS NO SHIRT. THERE IS NO AVOIDING SHIRTLESS KIRI!!!

Kaminari

You and Denki were having a steamy make out session on his bed when he starts to lift his shirt up. You open your eyes to the mouthwatering sight of him shirtless. He smirks at your reaction and starts to pull up yours as well. hOlY sHit. Im going to write lemons for each of the boys so be prepared. (If you didn't know, lemons mean sexual content)