First I Love You

Deku

It just kinda slipped out. It was Izuku's birthday and you got him an All Might fan book signed by him. "Happy birthday Zuku!" You say smiling as you hand him the book. He opens it and sees All Might signed it. "This is why I love you Y/n!" He says without noticing. He comes to his senses and is a blushing stuttering mess. "Aw~ I love you too Izu!" You say, kissing him on the cheek. He fainted.

                                   Bakugou

You are the one who said I love you first obviously. "Sup Bakahoe!" You say walking up to him. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" He angrily yells. "Baka-Hoe" you said, spreading the words out. "You fucking extra! I hate you!" He yells as you run away. "Love you too babe!" You yell behind you, seeing his face turn red.

                                      Todoroki

You were comforting Icyhot after another fight with his dad. This time, the fight was about you. "I'm sorry I caused another fight between you two Todo" You say looking into his eyes. "No, if he can't understand that I love you, it's his fault, not yours" He says. You blush and accidentally activate your quirk. Your floor turns into smooth crystal and Todoroki breaks out in laughter.

                                     Kirishima

He was the first to say it. You were eating dinner with his parents and the subject came up about KIDS. "Mom, I love her, but it's WAY too early for children" He explains with a blush. "I love you too Sharky" I respond. He realizes what he said. Nosebleed time.

                                   Kaminari

You had to say it first. A girl was trying to get Denki to go out with her, and it was pissing you off. It wasn't like Denki was saying yes, but she wouldn't leave him alone. When she was talking to him, you pulled your Pikachu away from her. "He's Mine, and there's no space for you to love him, 'cause I already do" You snarl. Kaminari's face lights up and he kisses your neck. "Love you too Baby"