Your First Fight

Deku

"Izu! I'm not trying to offend you! I'm just worried about you!" You yell with tears in your eyes. "Well getting hurt is part of being a hero! I don't care about you worring! It's going to happen! I don't want you to be my girlfriend if you don't support me. In fact, get out!" He screams. You run out, tears running down your face.

                                       Bakugou

We all know Bakugou loves to fight. But this one he really didn't want. "Why were you kissing her?! Am I not good enough anymore? I don't care anymore! Go fuck your way to hell!" You yell, pointing toward the door. "Go cry to your Mommy, oh wait, You don't have one isn't that right? Whore!" He says as he slams the door behind him. You drop to the floor and sob uncontrollably.

                                    Todoroki

You and Todoroki were fighting because he thinks you're clingy. "I was just trying to make you feel better! I thought I was being a good girlfriend!" You cry. "You weren't being a good girlfriend, you were being an annoyance! I don't need you to help me anymore! I don't need you anymore" He yells. Your teary eyes widen at the words. "Ok fine! But don't come to me when your father hurts you again, cause I'll be gone" You say gently. You walk out and leave Todoroki there, stunned.

                                   Kirishima

You guys rarely fight. But when you do, it's ugly. "I'm sorry that I missed our date, but personally I thought going to the gym with Bakugou was more important. We go on dates all the time! What's wrong with missing one?" He yells. "I was waiting there for hours in the rain! You could've texted me! I would've been fine with you ditching, but at least have the decency to tell me!" You scream back. You walk out with a cough, because you were sick from waiting in the rain for so long.

                                     Kaminari

You were angry at Denki because he had been flirting with other girls, using pick up lines on them, touching them. "I can't be tied down! I don't care that you're my girl! I want to experiment!" He yells. You let a tear slide down your face. "Then I'll find a guy who will care about his girlfriend" You say calmly as you storm out.