Chapter 9

Narancia was waiting for you at the spot from the day before. He was wearing a different jacket but had the same sunglasses and the same orange thingy on his head. You could tell he was trying to not being recognized by anyone except you.

"It's him?", asked Francesca, who was going down the stairs by your side.

"Yes."

Narancia was smiling at you, making your heart beat really fast. You smiled back. Francesca giggled.

"Mio dio, he's really in love."

You punched Francesca in the arm while walking. When you were close two the boy, he took his sunglasses out and said:

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"Hi. Uh... This is my friend Francesca."

"Nice to meet you.", she said.

"Me too! Oh!", Narancia looked at you, "Is she the one that is dating that guy?"

Francesca gave me one of her looks. "Oh my God, I'm going to be so gone when we're alone...", you thought. But, to Narancia, she just answered:

"Yeah, it's me. Now, I'm going to leave you too alone because I've got to be home early today.", your best friend looked at him, "It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for saving my clumby friend over here.", you gasped but she continued, "Bye! I'll call you, (Y/N)!"

Then, she went away. You were still shocked. She called you clumby?! Well, it was true but she didn't have to say it in front of Narancia! Well, you guessed it was revenge for the boyfriend thing you told the boy.

"Well, shall we get going?", he asks.

"Of course. And... for the record, I'm not that clumbsy!", you blushed a little.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that.", he smirked, "You are adorable either way.", he told you looking at your eyes.

Your heart stopped! You're going to have an heart attack if Narancia continued with his smoothness! It was too much for you to handle! But damn... He looked so cute all red. It was adorable. But you didn't said a thing, of course.

While walking, you started thinking about where you were going. You couldn't believe you were going to meet the entire Bucciarati's team. It was too much to handle. What if they didn't like you? It was going to be embarassing if that happen.

You looked at Narancia. He was so happy walking with you. You promised yourself you were going to try your best for him.

OH MY GOD! WE PASSED 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING! SO, FOR CELEBRATING, TODAY I'LL BE PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER BESIDES THIS ONE! STAY AWESOME! BYE! AUTHOR OUT!