The Wedding (Pt 2)

On the limuzine, you and your husband were just holding each other and kissing, promising eternal love. You had looked at your ring a million times by now. Just because it all felt like a dream.

You and Narancia loved the place for your wedding reception. You had choose a hotel lounge for it. The warm lights, the beautiful tables and the huge windows... It was like you imagined. Everyone stood up and clapped when you entered the room. You smiled to everyone and your husband just waved at the gang, who was sitting only at one table. You looked at there too. Bucciarati and Abbacchio had calmed down but you could see them bitting their lips.

You two walked to your small table just fit for two people. Your father was getting a little angered because you two haven't stop touching one another, kissing and giggling. He was a bit jeaulous, howerer, he wouldn't admit it. You seemed so happy with another man. Your mother was more chilled and was happy for you. You had your aunts and cousins there too. It was a happy family reunion.

"I think your father is going to kill me after this.", Narancia confessed.

"Hum... He won't. Give him time."

"Oh, trust me. I gave him time. I never told you this but before our anniversary last year- Actually, one month before, I was decided to ask you to marry me. But I had to have your parents approval. Your mom was easy to convince. However, your father... Oh man... He made me write an essay with at least 20 pages, explaining why he should let me marry you."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! I couldn't make this up even if I tried.", he laughed, "Thankfully, he said yes. Oh my God! It was almost as difficult as asking you.", he sighed.

You grabbed his hand and looked at him:

"Wasn't it worth it?"

"Hum...", he smiled, approaching his head to yours, "I don't know... Was it?"

You laughed, hitting his shoulder.

"Idiot!"

"It's Mister Perfect Husband for you."

"Sure... Then, what are you going to call me?"

"I don't know. Miss Ghirga sounds good to me.", he smirked, "Oh, I have another one.", he got close to your ear and whispered, "What about "My Hot and Sexy Wife"?"

You blushed:

"N-Narancia!"

"Come on. I know you liked it... Besides, it's true, isn't it?"

"Are you drunk already?! We've been here for ten minutes!", you laughed.

"Of course not! I only got a sip of wine. I'm not getting wasted tonight. We have so much stuff to do... Right?"

"It depends. If you behave..."

Narancia kissed you. You grabbed his face:

"Maybe you'll have a surprise..."

"What type of surprise?"

"You'll see..."

"Hum... Now, I'm getting curious..."

You went to check on the guests because you wanted to see if they were having fun. Narancia went with you to greet your family. One table had your parents and your grandparents. You watched as your father almost killed your husband with his glare. The first thing that one of your  grandmothers asked was when she was having great-grandchildren. You just brushed it off. Narancia was getting a bit embarassed now. You continued to the next table. You had many cousins and many of them had already kids. So, Bianca, who was one of your nephews, got out of the table just to ask you to pick her up.