Chapter 23

Narancia waited at the front of your house in the next day. Francesca was still with you but went the other way when you got out, parting from you and your boyfriend. You and him got to the gang's mansion pretty quickly without talking too much. You were still embarassed because of the day before. You couldn't believe what Narancia heard. You just wanted to dig a hole and put yourself in there.

When yoy two arrived, before your boyfriend opened the door, he said:

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"What do you mean? I'm alright.", you tried to smile, not looking at his eyes.

"No, you're not.", he signed, letting go of the door, "Tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing, I'm good."

"Why are you lying to me, (Y/N)? Is it because of what happened yesterday?"

You blushed, looking down.

"I don't really care about what Francesca said. Besides I was happy you talked about me and defended me like you did. At least, you aren't like Bucciarati, calling me a horny teenager."

You lifted your head, giggling:

"He called you that?"

"Yeah. You aren't the only one with friends like Francesca.", his cheeks went red, "And Abbacchio said something bad too. But that I won't tell you.", he assured.

You started feeling a bit curious.

"What did he said?"

"Nothing! I shouldn't have talked about that!"

Your boyfriend opened the door for you and you passed. You were greeted by Trish who was passing by with a pile of documents. None of the others were there. Narancia called the girl who was passing and she stopped.

"Where are the others?"

"Well, Fugo, Abbacchio and Mista went on a mission. Giorno went shopping and Bucciarati is in his office. And I'm stuck with all the paper work again!"

"Oh. Give me a share. I'll do it after the tution."

"Oh, thanks, Narancia!"

Narancia went to pick up some papers from Trish and gave you a signal to follow him. You went up the stairs with him in complete silence. Your boyfriend put his papers on the corner of his secretary and signed.

"Well... After you leave, I got job to do. Oh, man..."

It was so awkward between you two at that moment. You were taking a sit but Narancia stopped you and trapped you between him and the table. Your heart started beating fast.

"N-Narancia, what are you doing?", you whispered.

He pressed himself against you and you blushed. Your boyfriend had his hands at each side of the table, leaving you with no path to escape. You put your hands on his chest trying to push him away (emphasis on "trying").

"I'm not letting you go this time. I don't want what I heard yesterday to screw up our relantionship. So tell me the truth.", he asked you calmly.

"It was so embarassing...", you decided to be honest, "I didn't want you to hear that. I'm not a pervert and I just don't want you to see me as one.", your lips started to tremble.

"I already told you that I don't care. We can forget that."

"Yet, you're bringing it up again! I can't forget things that easily! I'll remember this forever."

"So, what do you say about me erasing that bad memory?"

"H-How?!"

"Can I kiss you?"

"W-What? N-Narancia, a simple kiss isn't going to make me forget."

He smirked:

"I didn't talk about a peck on the lips, (Y/N)."

"So, what are you talking about?", you blushed. not sure you wanted a answer.

Your boyfriend put his hands on your cheeks and kissed you deeply. You were shoked by his strengh. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him too. But then, he did something you weren't expecting. Narancia lifted you without breaking the kiss and dropped you on the table, getting more close to you. You were taken by surprise and slightly opened your mouth. Narancia slid his tongue inside and you panicked. Your heartbeat increased more and you moaned unconsciously. Your boyfriend broke the kiss and looked at you, amazed for some reason.

"Did you just moa-"

"I-It's your fault, you idiot!", you hid your face with your hands.

"Do that sound again.", he asked, approaching you.

"No! S-Stay back! I won't say again!", you tried to push him away but he didn't move an inch.

"Huh... I don't think so.", Narancia looked at you very seriously, "Don't be embarassed. I'm not laughing, am I?

"B-but you're making that face!"

"I love you so much right now."

He kissed you again and, when you didn't open your mouth, he started another approach. Narancia left your mouth and began to search for your ear. He kissed behind it and made his way to your neck. You bit your finger, don't wanting him to hear another sound from you. That is, until he found a spot on your neck. You moaned without thinking again. Your boyfriend smirked with his lips still on your skin. You couldn't admit it but you felt good. Really good, actually. So, you let Narancia continue with what he was doing. 

After some minutes, you heard the door from downstairs open. You knew Narancia heard too because he stopped kissing you. He lifted his head to listen to the movements of the others downstairs. You could hear Giorno's voice. He was talking to Trish, you assumed. Narancia signed:

"Giorno arrived. The others must be almost here too."

Was he sad? When he looked at you with his eyes shinning. He opened his mouth, surprise.

"W-What is it now?"

"N-Nothing. I won't say a word! I don't want you to get mad.", he changed ht topic, "Did you forget now?"

"Actually, it's less embarassing now. Besides, you just replaced that memory with this one that's more embarassing."

"Come on! I'm trying here."

"Trying? I'm almost capable of hitting you at this moment! I told you to stop and you didn't!"

"In my defense, you didn't push me away the second time."

You blushed:

"W-Well..."

"Yeah?", he smiled.

"Just shut up!",you got out of his table and sat on a chair, "Open the book right now!"

"Yes, sir!"

You tried to get your mind of what Narancia did to you but your neck was still hot and your mind wasn't in the right place. You kinda wanted more but no way you were going to tell him! When was he going to do that again?

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. I'm really busy with online classes and I have four exams (tests?) a week. It's ridiculous! But I guess I have to work hard... I'm sure some of you are facing the same problems. We're going to surpass this!

I'll upload as much as I can but I won't promise a new chapter everyday like usual (*sad noises*)

Until next time!