Chapter 17

"What did you say, (Y/N)?", your father asked you, looking surprised.

"I lied to you two. I'm so sorry.", you said sincerely, lowering your head.

You were corrently sitting at the dinnig table with your parents, after dinner. You decided to tell them about the tutor sessions and your "friendship" with Narancia. Your mother was smilling at you but your father was red just from thinking that you went to Bucciarati's headquarters.

"I mean, I'm not entirely good with it but I just want you to be happy.", your mother said.

Your father turned to her:

"Are you seriously?! She lied to us about going to Francesca's house and instead, she was going to that thief's house. I respect Bucciarati and all but I don't want her near them!"

"(Father's name), please calm down. (Y/N) isn't hurt and she was never so happy! I never seen her laugh like she laughs with him."

"I'm still not convinced... They are gangsters!", he signed.

"That doesn't matter! Dad, they're nice people!", you said, "And Narancia is a nice friend. I-I mean, he's not the most intelligent person in the world but I don't care. He's nice and sweat and the others are too!"

"(Y/N), are you sure about this? You are going to be in danger all the time because of them."

"Not at all! Narancia has been picking me up in disguise everyday.", you smiled, trying to call him down but instead they got tha wrong (correct) idea.

"You are dating, right?", your mother smiled.

You blushed and tried to deny it. Well, it wasn't true, tecnically.

"N-No! Of course not!"

"Then, why are you so red?!", you father asked.

"Well, because you two are asking those type of questions!", you panicked.

Your mother began to laugh and you continued trying to take out that idea of your mother's head. Your father was thinking in the meantime. Then, a few minutes later, he slammed his hand on the table to call for attention. Your mother and you turned your heads to him.

"If that guy thinks he can date you, he's wrong. Tell him to be here by tomorrow morning, (Y/N). It's sunday, so there should be no problem."

"W-Why?", you asked, still embarassed.

"I'm going to have a talk with him, man to man. If you don't tell him, I'll never allow you to go to Bucciarati's house again."

"Dad, I'm 17! That's not necessary!"

"I'm (Father's age), so what? Call him or something."

"He's hurt.", you finally told them, "Narancia has been shot on the leg yesterday."

"Oh no! Is he ok?", your mother asked, worried.

"Y-Yeah but he can't get out of bed. He went to pick me up today. I saw bandages around his neck and asked him why. Narancia told me he only got a few scratchs from his mission but, when we arrived at the mansion, Mr. Bucciarati was waiting for him to return, angry. Of course I finally discovered the truth and was mad at him. I scolded Narancia and he apologized. Now, he has to stay in bed more time because of his injury. And Bucciarati won't let him leave."

"I'll wait until he can walk. At best, I'll wait two weeks."

"Thank you. I'll tell him next time."

"There won't be next time to you, (Y/N). You won't visit him. I'm going to pick you up at school teh next to weeks."

"DAD!", you whinned, "Come on! I promise I won't arrive late here! I'm still tutoring him, after all!"

"You can do it in a videoconference. And the best part is that I'll be watching everything he says. You're still grounded, remember?"

"You're unbelievable!"

"I sure am. Now, go tell the guy."

"Dad, his name is Narancia.", you signed.

"I'll call him what I want. Now, go to your room."

You accepted your fate and went up the stairs. When you sat on the bed on your pijamas, you took out your phone and texted Narancia, telling him everything. It was only a few minutes before he replied.

Narancia: Your father wants to meet me? What do I do?! Shoul I dress up?! Or bring something?!

You: Calm down! It's only in two weeks.

Narancia: It's easy for you! I'm going to meet your father as your date! I'm so screwed! 

You: Don't be afraid, I'll be there!

Narancia: I'm not afraid! I just want to cause a good impression!

You: You'll be perfect, don't worry. I'm sure of it.

And you continued to talk until it was time for you to go to bed. You couldn't tell but Narancia didn't sleep well that night. He didn't want your father to hate him. You were finally his, he wanted to take care of you.

I decided to write another chapter today! I'll need more than one day to complete any of my fanarts. Sorry... I'll probably post it on the weekend if I can. Until then, stay awesome! Author out!