Chapter 22

It has been three weeks already. You couldn't be more happier than what you already were. You were dating the boy of your dreams, after all. You continued tutoring him three times a week but Narancia accompanied you home everyday. Besides, you two agreed something. You'll leave the window to your room opened until midnight because Narancia said he'd visit you when he finished work when he could. After all, your parents always go to bed around 11 p.m. So, there's plenty of time for your boyfriend to visit you.

Today you invited Francesca to come over because your boyfriend said he would be busy around that time. It was a friday, so there shouldn't be a problem, after all. She'll sleepover at your house. Of course, you had to tell Narancia not to go that day. But you forgot.

At the present time, you and Francesca were entering your room. Finally, a girl's night! Not that you were very girly but you liked having your best friend sleepover with you. It was fun! You got in your pijamas and started to watch some videos on youtube. Then, after dinner, Francesca and you were at your bed, just talking.

"So... I have a few questions for you...", your best friend started.

"About what exatly?"

"Your boyfriend, of course! What else would it be about?"

"Francesca! I never asked you about you and Mario!"

"That's your problem, girl. Now, I wanna know: how is it like to be dating a gangster?"

"I imagine like dating another boy? Why would he be different?"

"Because Narancia is at Bucciarati's gang! He is in the mafia, you dummy!"

"What about it? They're really nice people. Not like the gangsters on TV!"

"Really?"

"I'll show you a video."

You took out your phone and entered the Whatsapp group you and the gang had. Yes, you were in the gang group chat.

At one of your dates with Narancia, you were watching movies on the television at his house. After you finished the last one, Narancia asked you to dance with him. Because nobody was at home, you accepted. It was really fun. You decided you had to dance more often. It was really cool and distracting. You were dancing that strange song that Narancia liked. You two were having so much fun in the living room that you didn't heard the rest of the gang get home. Then Mista and Fugo shouted that they wanted to dance too. You were embarassed at first but your boyfriend told you to be more confident and that it would be alright. You felt amazing dancing with them. Of course you didn't know that Trish was filming. You only noticed when you opened the group chat and saw the video.

You hit the play and Francesca watched, amazed.

"You dance?!"

"Well, Narancia likes it and I try to make him happy.", you confessed, "But then the rest of the gang got home and Mista and Fugo joined us. They're like a big noisy family. It's really cute. The others were shouting at us, saying that we were amazing. It was really fun. I'll ask Bucciarati if you can join us next time."

"Oh, really?! You would do something like that?!"

"Of course, Francesca. Trish is going to be very happy to have another girl home. It's just her when I'm out."

"Oh man, living in a house with 6 guys must be hard..."

"Yeah..."

Francesca yawned and said she needed to go to the bathroom. It was 10:30 p.m. You colapsed on the bed, tired. Your best friend got out of the room and seconds later, your window opened. Narancia stepped in the room. You remembered you didn't tell him about Francesca at all! If she saw him here, you'll never hear the end of it!

"N-Narancia, what are you doing here?"

"Huh? I'm here doing a night visit to my girlfriend, what else?", he smiled, "Why are you sweating like that? Something the matter?"

You heard Francesca coming close to your room. You panicked. You pushed Narancia to your closet and said to him to hide there.

"What's wrong?"

"Please go! I'll explain it later!", you whispered.

You closed the door at the same time Francesca entered your room. She laughed:

"What's wrong? Why are you all nervous? Don't tell me Narancia sent you a hot pic..."

You blushed furiously. If only Francesca knew he was inside your closet at that moment.

"N-No! Francesca, please stop!"

"It must have been really hot for you to be like that.", she sat on your bed, "Oh, there was another thing I want you to answer. I'm just curious. Have you used your tongue?"

"FRANCESCA!", you screamed really embarassed. Your legs were trembling at this point.

"What? I mean, him being a gangster like that... He must be really intense, I'm sure."

"H-He's not like that!"

"Yeah... Sure, my friend. Tell me the juicy parts! Come on, tell me something! We're girls talking about girls things! Nothing to be ashamed of!", she smiled, "If you haven't used your tongues, how are your makeout sessions? I'm really curious!"

"Can we stop talking about this?", you said nervously.

"You're so innocent, (Y/N). Ok, tell me when you feel more confortable, then."

"O-Ok. Can you do me a favor?", you had to get her out of the room, "Can you please go get our ammunition for the night?"

"Ok, I'll go make popcorn. Just wait here! It'll only take five minutes!", she said happily.

You closed the door after she was gone. Then, you opened the closet door to a very flustered Narancia. He rubbed the back of his head. You couldn't look into his eyes at the moment.

"You had Francesca over, huh?"

"Y-Yes! I forgot to tell you. I'm really sorry!"

"N-No problem. I mean, I have a feeling I shouldn't have listen to your conversation... I'm really sorry."

"N-No, it's me that have to apologize. Francesca take things too far sometimes!"

"I will leave now before she comes back."

"Y-Yeah."

Narancia grabbed your chin and forced you to look into his shinny eyes.

"I don't want you to be embarassed about that."

"I wanna die right now..."

"Actually, it made me really happy knowing that you talk about me. Tomorrow I'll be waiting by you. Can I give you a kiss or not?"

You nodded and he kissed you. It was only for three  seconds but you wanted more. Unfortunately, Narancia had to go. You wanted him to stay. It was really painful seeing him jump out the window. You didn't question his hability to jump from high places anymore, tho. A few seconds later, Francesca arrived at your room. You tried to distract yourself from Narancia but it wasn't possible. You just wanted to see him again.

WE REACHED 1K! WE HAVE TO PARTY! I was really busy today but I had to get out a chapter to celebrate! Next chapter, the things are going to heat up a little... Be ready ( ; . AUTHOR OUT!