Chapter 12

Narancia's room was smaller than yours. You saw his bed, his desk (with a computer at it) and chair, his wardrobe and a corner where he had a big radio/ music player. Besides that, he didn't had much things in his room. He also had some shelves with planes and that was it.

"Cool. You like planes?"

His eyes lite up:

"Yes! My Stand is also a plane so..."

You were confused:

"Stand? What's that?"

He opened his mouth, embarassed:

"N-Nothing really!"

"Ok... So, what are we going to do? I'm down for anything."

"Wanna dance?"

You regret saying that you were down to anything.

"N-Narancia, one thing is just us. The other is one house full of people. I'm shy and I'm sure you noticed I am easilly embarassed... Please don't."

He smirked:

"You told me you were down to anything, right?"

"I know what I said!"

He approached you until he were just a few centimeters away.

"You can't break your promises like that, you know?"

"N-Narancia..."

Then, he went back a little bit and smiled:

"You're too cute being all nervous...", he giggled

"Well, sorry, if it bothers you.", you crossed your arms, wanting to die in that moment. How does he have the courage to call you cute?! He's super smooth AND now he had confidence enough to say you were pretty?

"Hey, don't sulk.", he patted your head, "Don't be like that... I won't make you dance, I'm not that bad. We'll do whatever it makes you happy. I won't force you on something you don't want."

"I-I'm not sulking."

"Sure, (Y/N).", he looked at you with a smileon his lips.

Then you heard Bucciarati shout outside of the door:

"Mista, Trish and Fugo, what the hell are you doing?!"

Narancia ran to the door and those three fall in the room, one on top of the other. He started screaming with them while you looked at the scene in shock. Why were they listening at the other side of the door?!

"Have you three heard what privacy is?!"

Bucciarati entered the room and apologized for them to you and dragged them out. Then, Narancia closed the door and approached you.

"S-Sorry. They're just so idiotic."

"N-No problem. I-I mean, it's kinda cute. You're like a big family and they are the curiousity team, right? You probably don't come home with many people."

"Yeah... You're right. But, I mean, you're the only one I brought to this house.", he rubs the back of his head.

"R-Really?", your cheeks start to heat up.

"Yup. Now, tell me, you do you wanna do? We can watch some videos on my computer."

You had an idea.

"Well, I had another idea.", you smiled, "You teached me how to dance. I'll teach you how to draw. Sounds fair?"

"I can try.", he shruged, "But I won't promise anything great!"

"Don't worry, I won't judge, Narancia."

"You better not. Or you'll have a punishment."

"What kind of punishment are we talking about?", you asked out of curiosity, "Something gang-ish?"

"Dunno. I'll think about it if the time comes. Now let's do this thing!"

OH MY GOD! WE REACHED 200 VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I THINK YOU HAVE TO PARTY IF YOU REACH 500! MAYBE I'LL DO A SPECIAL FANART (If any of you have anything in mind, please share it with me)! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! next chapter will be from Narancia's pov. Bear with me. Action is about to start! Author out!