Chapter 32

That day, Narancia stayed for lunch with you and Francesca. In the rest of the week, you only saw Narancia once because he was busy with work. You loved your best friend from the bottom of your heart and loved her company but you wanted to cuddle with your boyfriend all day and kiss him. 

In the next week, your parents came back from work and Francesca leaved your house. Tho, she still came there to spend the day with you. However, at 7 p.m., she always had to get home. At 10 p.m., after dinner, you decided to go draw to your room. You put your headphones and sat on your desk. You had been practicing drawing Narancia lately.

Then, at one moment, you just heard:

"What do you have there?"

You almost fell out of the chair, surprised.

"Don't scare me like that!", you whispered, hitting Narancia.

He smirked:

"What are you drawing?"

Without thinking, you blushed, hiding the draw under your arms. Your boyfriend frowned, suspicious while you said:

"Nothing!"

"Huh-uh. Let me see!"

You got out of the chair, bringing your draw with you. You started to go backwards while Narancia walked to you. You told him to stop, blushing like crazy because you didn't want your boyfriend to know that you draw him. You'd never hear the end of it...

"Come on...", he said, in a teasing tone, "What were you drawing that I can't see?"

"I don't want you to see! It's kinda private. Please.", you pounted.

You didn't know but that only made Narancia excited to tease you more.

"What do I get for it?"

You seemed so cute at Narancia's eyes. You were so flustered and had some innocent aura involving you. Your boyfriend was in a trance just by looking, still not touching you.

"I-I don't know. What do you want? I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

For shuting him up, you grabbed him by the neck and gave him a kiss on the lips. He was so surprised that you made your escape, hiding the draw inside your wardrobe. You were quite fast and Narancia was still processing the kiss, so it was perfect. However, when you return him giggling because he was froze in place, your boyfriend grabbed you by the waist and started kissing you. You responded, getting on your tip-toes to reach his height.

But at one moment, your mother entered the room, so you pushed him away as fast as possible. Narancia almost fell.

"Oh! I'm sorry!", your mother said, smiling.

"M-Mom, didn't you learn how to knock?!", you were so flustered at that moment and didn't want to look her in the eyes.

Narancia litterally got down on his knees, apologizing to your mom for being there.

"Shh! My husband can hear!", your mother whispered, closing the door.

"Wha- You're not mad, Miss (L/N)?", your boyfriend got up.

"I already knew you were sneaking up by the window at night. I can hear perfectly. Dind't (Y/N) told you?"

"N-No."

"Anyways, I don't care if you spend the night. You're welcome everytime.", she smiled, "However, please, be quiet. You know that if (father's name) hear, you're doomed."