Next Story

Hello again!

The 7 days that I gave you to vote are over and the Bucciarati story won ( ^ ^ ). So, I guess next time you see me is day 20, when my last exam is over. I hope you will like it as you liked this one. I'll try to write the best I know how and live up to your expectations.

After this one, I wanted to do a small one about Ghiaccio or Risotto. ❤ Oh, and I want to do a little one about Fugo because one of you requested it ( ^ ^ ) and I don't want you to be sad.

Question from @KittyCat2012123

"I'm wondering what was that accident that happened in college? The one where we found out that the gang has stands."

So, to ask your question: this particular episode was in Halloween. Trish convinced the gang to make a small party and to dress up. Everyone was really not into it but to make Trish happy, they did it. Narancia had invited you too. However, Bucciarati didn't know you'd show up that soon, so he was in his real costume. He dressed up as a knight without a head, who was currently in Abbacchio's hands. All of the gang liked Bucciarati's clothes. Of course he would put his head on for you but at that moment, it wasn't there. So, when you walked on the living room and saw the state Bucciarati was in, all you could do was yell. And then you fainted.
When you woke up, they were all around you. Narancia was being blamed for taking you to the mansion too early. But your boyfriend at the time wasn't having any of that. You looked shocked from seeing that Bucciarati was perfectly fine. You knew what you saw, although Mista, Fugo and Giorno were trying to convince you otherwise.
You asked what was going on and they finally told you that they had Stands. You didn't believe it because you couldn't see then or hear them. You didn't want to believe that Narancia was lying to you. That made you grew a little bit apart from each other for a few weeks. You needed time to accept what were Stands. You even asked for proof so Giorno and Bucciarati tried to how some tricks that you could see. After that, you remembered Narancia saying that his Stand was a plane and parts of conversationd that the gang had. It all made sense. So, you accepted your friends how they were and proceeded your relationship with Narancia.

So, without anything more to say... Stay safe! Be happy! I'll returned July 20th.