Chapter 31

In the next day, you woke up with your period. "That time of the month again...", you thought, sighing to yourself. You went to the bathroom and then, went down the stairs to drink a pill. The pain you felt when you were on your period was the worst, so you prepared first.

After a few seconds, Francesca came to the kitchen and greeted you. She was still on her pijamas just like you. You greeted her back and you two ate breakfast while talking about random stuff. Then, your best friend heard her phone ring. She went upstairs to take the call and you waited for her to come back. When she approached you again, she was sad.

"Hum... (Y/N), Mario comes to visit today. Can I go? Will you be alright?"

"Yeah, of course. Don't worry about me! I'll go paint something while waiting for you."

"Ok. I'm gonnna dress up. Call me if anything comes up. Don't be afraid of ruining my date, understood?"

"I won't. Now, go dress up, Mario is waiting for you!"

"Are you really sure? You took your pills today.""

"You notice everything!"

"Come on, I'm not joking. If you need anything and I mean, anything, just send me a message. I'll be right back. Promise!"

"Ok, I promise! You don't need to be so worried. I'll be ok. I'll bring my skecthbook to the living room and I'm going to sit on the sofa."

"Maybe I should cancel the date-"

"Don't you dare, Francesca! It's not like I never had been throught this. It's not that bad."

"Not that bad?! You usually can't walk the most part of your period!"

"Francesca, if you don't go now, I'm gonna be mad at you! Have fun!"

After breakfast, Francesca thought about it a few more minutes until she sighed and went up the stairs to dress up for tha date with Mario. You continued in the kitchen, still perfectly fine. But you knew that wouldn't last long because the pain you felt on that time of the month was beyond horrible.

***

At 10 p.m., your best friend left for her date and you were alone. You went up the stairs, worried. It was really hot so you decided to wear a tank top and the shortest shorts you had. After that, you tied your hair in a ponytail. It was still Spring but that day, you were certain it was above 30ºC.

You got your pens and pencils and your notebook and went to the sofa. Then, you heard your phone ring. A message from Francesca. She hasn't leave for 30 minutes yet! Your best friend sure was worried... You understood her, tho. If she was sick or anything, you mostly would be by her side the whole time. You said you were ok and returned to your paiting.

At 11:30, you felt the pain start. Even with the pill, it hurt like hell. You turned on the television to distract yourself. It worked for the mostly part. However, it was still there.

At that moment, you heard the bell of the main door. You got up and walked slowly to the door. The person rang two more times until you reached the door. Who were rang the bell like that?! You started to panick. But then, you heard Narancia's voice from the other side of the door:

"(Y/N)?!"

You opened the door quickly.

"Hi. Are you ok?"

"That's what I should be asking you!", he panicked.

You were confused:

"What are you talking about?"