Final Author Note (PLEASE READ)

Hello to my readers that made it this far!

I'll try to make this note as short as possible but I have some things that I need to say to you.

1) From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for reading my story. It really means the world to me. You must read this anytime one of the stories that you are reading finishes. But I'm really serious. I started to write this just for fun, not very sure if someone would like it. I wasn't expecting that so many people would like this. I really appreciate each one fo your comments and each one of your votes. They always made my day. I'm really REALLY glad to have you.

2) I need to thank to @-_BestKindOfMess_- for helping me with the italian sentences that I wrote on a few chapters. Thank you so much. ( ^ ^ )

3) So, after all this, I need your help. I'm torn between two of the stories that I can write next. The first is a Bucciarati x Reader one, with the reader being a fujoshi who is working on Libbeccio's  in part-time, while still going to college and being a mangaka. And second, the sequel to this one, who would be focused on Narancia and Reader's daughter. This is where I need you to decide. I already have the plot to the Bucciarati story but for the other one, I need a little more time. I will stil make the two stories. I'm just asking for your opinion. You can go to my Twitter (that's on my profile page on Wattpad) and vote on the pole I got there to decide. For the ones that don't have Twitter, you can always write your vote on the comments. You have 7 days to vote.

4) I see many authors make this, so I thought of giving it a shot. Please tell me if anyone is interested in me making a Q/A. If the answer is yes, you can leave them in the comments. If the answer is no, I don't blame you. ( > v < ). I'm not really that interestening. 

5) I'll be taking a break to focus on the national exams that I have to do. But I'll be back at day 20 of this month, if the choosen one is the Bucciarati x Reader. If it's the sequel to this one, maybe day 25 of this month. Wish me luck!

6) However, I'll still post the result of the pole on one separate chapter with any questions you might have for me.

I LOVE YOU ALL! ;P