Chapter 27

You did a lot of work during this week. Narancia's birthday and your math exam were at the same friday! You studied, of course. But your first preocupation was getting everything right.

On monday, you and Francesca went to order a golden ring and made some draws to the jowelry man grave in it. You took a couple of hours before coming home.

On Tuesday, during your tutions with Narancia, when he went to the bathroom, you picked his phone and took picture of all the songs he had as favorites. It was a bit tricky but you managed to find them on online and make a playlist. You sent it to the Whatsapp group and Abbachio was kind enough to tell you he'd handle it from there.

On Wednesday, you elaborated your full plan because you knew that at the next day, you'll have to dedicate yourself to math. It was boring, sure, but it had to be done. You decided that at friday, you would ask Narancia to pick you up and then you two would go get an ice cream. At the meanwhile, the gang would be preparating the house for the party. You would keep him away from the house until 8 p.m. At that time, you would take him to the surprise party waiting for him. You would dinner and them play some games and dance his favorite songs. After that, you would lure him away to give him your present. It wasn't cheap of course, but would be totally worth it.

Your math test was really easy. "Thank God.", you thought. You touched your pocket after the exam to confirm that the ring was still there. You were so nervous today. In the morning, you set your plan in motion. You wished him a happy birthday and asked him to come pick you up. Of course he said yes. You weren't nervous then. But after the final bell rang, your heartbeat started going up for no reason at all!

Francesca went with you to wish Narancia a happy birthday but let you two alone after that. Narancia couldn't help but smile.

"Oh man! Today even Abbachio is being nice with me!"

"Oh, don't be like that! He's just shy and reserved... Want to get ice cream?"

"Yes!", his puppy eyes got the best of you always.

He grabbed your hand and started walking.

"How has been your day until now?", you asked.

"I mean, now it's better but is hasn't been bad. The gang has done everything I want. Bucciarati even made pancakes!"

"Aww... That's cute."

"If he was a woman, he would be Best Mom."

"He sure would."

"And how has been your day? Was your math exam easy?"

"I was so scared but thank god it was easy! Like the easiest test that I'll do in my entire life!"

Narancia smiled:

"Easy for you! If I saw the test, I would freak out!"

"Don't be like that! I'll teach you one day. Besides, you are improving quickly. You're already at the beginning of 4th grade!"

He blushed:

"I guess..."

"Come on! Don't be sad! It's your day! You have to be happy!"

"I know, I know... But you are more intellegent than me in so many aspects... It makes me embarassed."

You stopped in the middle of the street. Narancia stopped too, asking you what was wrong. You didn't answer him. You pushed him by the collar of his jacket and gave him a kiss. There were people passing by but you didn't care.

"Please, smile."

Your boyfriend blushed furiously:

"That was really hot, you know?", was the only thing he said.

You went red too:

"Don't say that!"

He smirked:

"I'll say what I want. It's my birthday.", he put his arm around your shoulders and pushed you to him at the same time he started walking.

You were a little shocked but didn't want to say anything. You actually felt protected. You gave in and formed a little smile. Narancia should've seen it because he smirked again. You knew people were looking at you two but you didn't care at all.

You got to the ice cream shop and ordered for you two. You sat on a small table at one corner of the store. There were just a few people there: some kids with their parents and some adults.

"You didn't have to pay mine...", Narancia said.

"You're the birthsay boy today. You don't have to do or pay anything. It's all on me."

"Thank you, then.", he smiled satisfied and started eating.

You two ate the ice cream while talkiing about random stuff. You couldn't believe he was 18 years now. Of course, he had to grow up more quickly than normal people because he's in the mafia but... You still couldn't believe that your sweet and cute boyfriend was an adult now. 

"Is there something on my face?"

"You're really handsome.", came out of your mouth.

You blushed when you realized what you just said. Narancia just smirked:

"Thank you, amore mio.", he sent you a kiss in the air.

You didn't answer him and turned your gaze elsewhere, completly flustered. You ate your ice cream with him and them got out of the store. Narancia invited you to go his house but you immediatly said that it was to early to go back yet. It was 6 p.m. You still had to tie him up until 8! So, you suggested that you two can go to your house for you to put your school bag. After that there was still one hour and half to spare so you went to the park. Narancia was starting to get suspicious of something but you had to continue with your act.

You thanked God because you received a message from Bucciarati saying that you could bring Narancia home now. You were pretty nervous. Was he going to like the party?

OH MY GOD! WE'VE REACHED 2K! YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!