Chapter 21

Narancia brought you to a restaurant not to far from the cinema with two floors (the second floor had a open zone - terrace). However, you panicked when you saw what it was. Before you entered, you pulled your date aside and asked:

"I can't afford this! And I don't want you to pay for everything!"

"I asked you on a date, I'll give you the best there is.", he smiled, "Besides, I payed in advance with my share at the gang, so there's no way you can deny entering in there."

"W-What? You didn't have to do that!"

"If we don't go, I payed for nothing.", he smirked, "And you wouldn't want me to wast any money, right?", he frowned at you.

"B-Bu-"

"Let's go! Pretty please?", he pouted.

You signed in defeat:

"Fine... But next time, I choose the place. Deal?"

"Deal."

You thought you would be eating at the first floor but the servants brought you two to the open area on the second floor. You were shoked by what you saw. It only had one table with candles placed at the center. There were many other lights and candles surronding you, tho. You blushed. "Narancia really thought this over.", you thought. Your date took you to your sit and sat at the other side of the table. You were speechless.

"Cat got your tongue, princess?", he smirked.

You blushed, saying that this was too much.

"Only the best for you."

Narancia had already ordered everything. And he nailed it with every plate. You were almost shoked. How did he knew what to order? You two didn't talk about food, so how?

"N-Narancia, how did you know all of this?"

"I mean...", you could tell he was embarassed, "Maybe I asked help from Francesca..."

"I can't believe it! You two were plotting this date together!"

"Y-Yeah. I wanted it to be perfect for you.", he told you.

"It was perfect already! I was with you and we went to the cinema. But I wasn't expecting this!"

"Did you don't like it then?"

"Narancia! That is out of question. I'll love everything you make for me.", you were trying to be as honest as possible.

It was his turn to blush.

"R-Really?", his eyes were shinning.

"Of course! I'm in love with you, after all.", you smiled.

You didn't know this was possible. Narancia was speechless. However, at that moment, he got up from his sit and made a signal for the servant that was waiting at the distance. The employer disappeared and then some romantic music started to play. Your heartbeat increased. What was he doing now?! Narancia offered you his hand:

"Will you give me the honor?", he smiled and you accepted.

Narancia pulled you closer to him while you danced slowly. Your date sure knew how to be romantic when he wanted. You were literally on heaven. You never date anyone before and this was beyond your expectations! You got to go to the cinema, have dinner in a expensive restaurant and dance a slow. What more could you ask for?!

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?", you lifted your head from his chest and collided with his lips just by a few seconds.

Then, he backed away a little and grabbed your hands:

"I'm not good with words and I'm not the smartest person in the planet but I'll try my best.", he took a big breath, "It seems ridiculous but I felt in love the first time I saw you. I know this is cliché as hell but it's true. You're beautiful, smart and funny. I love the way your eyes sparkle everytime we talk about things you like. And the most important thing: your laugh. It's the most genuine and precious thing in the whole world. I-I mean, you are my world.", you started to feel tears in your eyes, "I-I love you from the bottom of my heart. I already told you that my family wasn't the most stable thing on the world. That's why I joined the gang. They're my really family. And I hope you can be my family too.", you were at the verge of crying by this point.

Narancia pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it. You held your breath. It was the prettiest thing you've ever seen: a golden ring with some draws on it. It had a paint brush, a music note, mathematic simbols, a closed book and the initials N + (your first initial). You looked at Narancia, who was smiling at you:

"Vuoi essere la mia fidanzata?"

You started crying before answering. It was the prettiest thing someone ever said to you. Narancia panicked:

"Please don't cry! I don't know what to do when someone cries!"

"It was so beautiful...", you sniffed, "No one ever said something like that to me..."

"S-So, what is the answer?"

"Of course it's a yes!", you put your arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss.

After that, Narancia put the ring on your finger. You hugged him.

"I love you, Nara."

"I love you too."

It was the best moment of your life. You finally found someone you love: your First Boyfriend.