Chapter 38

ATTENTION: There will be a lemon in this chapter. As it happened on the other one, I'll indicate when it starts and when it ends for those of you who wanna skip and don't feel confortable with it. ( ^ ^ ). And, as the other one, I'm truly sorry because I'm terrible at this things.

You actually found it cute when Narancia started pouting and whinning to get your attention. You liked having this kind of power on him. Your boyfriend wasn't happy with the fact that Trish was now home and that she joined you two on the living room. So, until the others got home, he constantly sighed and looked at you with his shinny eyes, hoping that you would kiss him there. However, with another person in the room, he didn't even had the chance.

When the rest of the gang got home, they all started asking you how you were and if you felt alright. You smiled and assured them that you were good, after thanking them for what they did. At the same time, Narancia was getting more frustrated by the minute. He wanted to have some alone time with you!

At dinner, Bucciarati and Abbacchio did some lasagna. You ate with them like you were really part of the family. Mista noticed that your boyfriend was down, so he asked, smiling:

"Hey Narancia, are you that thristy? You look like an abandoned puppy..."

"That's what I said!", Trish laughed.

You couldn't help but smiled. You actually started to pity your boyfriend. After all, you said that after you two got home, that you'd be all his. However, that didn't happen at all.

"S-Shut up!", Narancia said, "At least, I have a girlfriend, isn't it right, Mista?", he smirked.

They started arguing but the mood was much better then before.

After dinner, you wished goodnight to all of the gang members and grabbed Narancia's hand, going up the stars. He was surprised of course. After all, he thought that you didn't want to be close to him.

You got to his room and you closed the door. After that, you hugged him and rested your face on his back.

"I'm sorry... I know that I promise that I was going to be all yours from the beginning of the afternoon but-"

"Don't worry about it."

Why did he sounded so sad?! You let him go and went around to face him in the eyes.

"I love you, you know that, don't you? We have all night. I'm all yours now."

"Then...", he grabbed your hand and sat down at the side of the bed, telling you to sit on his lap, "Come here."

You sat on Narancia's lap and he immediately grabbed your waist. You blushed at that moment because you already had forgotten how his touch made you feel. Your boyfriend started kissing your neck slowly. The feeling of his hot breath on your skin was as good as the feeling of his lips on you that you unconsciously wrapped yourself at the back of his neck, starting to moan really quietly. Tho, you started to feel frustrated because of his slower pace.

"M-More.", you whispered. You knew Narancia heard because he smirked while still kissing you.

All of a sudden, you felt his hand go under your shirt. Your heart stared to beat very fast while his hand explored your back. The other one was steady on your leg. He moved his lips to your jawline, planting more kisses along the way. You couldn't believe how frustrated and angered you were.( And, although you didn't want to admit it, you were horny too.) It was like he was doing that on purpose. So, you decided it was a good idea to tease him a bit.

»»»»Start (I think... *sigh* I don't know where should I put this)««««

At one moment, you pushed Narancia back a little so you could take out your shirt. Your boyfriend immediately gasped, both confused and horny.