Chapter 19

Your POV

It had been two weeks. That was the day Narancia was coming to your house. You were excited, yet very nervous. Your father had been bugging your videoconferences with him and it was very annoying. But, It was funny seeing Narancia trying to behave in the best way possible because of your father. Of course you still called him before going to bed everyday, whispering because you didn't want your parents to know.

The bell of the door on the first floor rang. You ran downstairs before your father decided to open the door. 10 a.m. Narancia was there in the perfect time. Your parents appeared right behind you, waiting for you to open the door. When you did, you saw Narancia with a bouquet of flowers on his hand.

"Hi.", the boy said, smilling at you.

"H-Hello.", you smiled back, blushing.

You let him enter and closed the door. Narancia advanced to your parents.

"G-Good morning. These are for Miss (L/N).", he gave the flowers to your mother.

"Oh, thank you.", she accepted it.

"You're welcome. (Y/N) told me you liked flowers."

Your father looked at you and then returned his gaze to the boy.

"Well, kid, let's talk."

"Yes, sir.", Narancia managed to say.

You began to walk to them but he said:

"No, (Y/N). Go to your room. I'll call you when I'm finished."

You looked at your mother. She shrugged and went to the kitchen to find somewhere to put the flowers. You didn't have any back up. And neither had Narancia. Strangely, you could see that the boy was confident.  But you had to fight for yourself on this:

"But dad... I wanna listen. It concerns me, after all!"

"No. And that's final. Don't worry, I won't kill him.", he paused, "Yet."

"Dad!"

He smiled a little:

"If you continue to tie us here, it's going to be a long talk. Now, go."

You signed and started to get up the stairs. You saw Narancia follow your father to the living room. You knew that you could spy on them but something said to you that was better not to. After all, it was a man to man talk. You went lie on your bed while listening to music until they were finished.

***

Your father only took 45 minutes with Narancia. You knew that because after 45 minutes, the boy was at your door. You stood up instantly, wanting to know every detail of the talk. After all, he was all red.

"How did it go?"

"Oh man, it's official. There's no one more scary than your father."

You just laughed:

"Really? What did happen in there?"

"I don't want to talk about it.", he signed and changed the topic of the conversation, "Your father said that I could come up a little now."

"Are you serious?! He must've liked you."

"Nope. I don't think so. I did my best, tho."

You hugged him:

"I'm sure you were amazing."

Narancia hugged you back. You didn't want to say anything but you wanted to kiss him. The last time you had the opportunity, you wanted to give him a punishment so you didn't kiss him. But, when you got home, you regretted it. And still regret it today.

Narancia grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. The boy brushed away a lock of hair from your eyes and smiled at you.

"You're beautiful, you know?"

You blushed awkwardly, everting looking at him directly.

"Why are you looking away? Are you still mad at me?"

"Of course not! It's jus-", you said, looking at him straight at his eyes.

And then he kissed you passionately. You put your arms around his neck, while he had one arm around your wrist and the other at the back of your head. Your heart was exploding from the excitement. Narancia and you didn't stop kissing each other for a few minutes until you heard the footsteps of your father going up the stairs. You two back away from one another and stood still until you heard him going to his office. You signed in relief just like Narancia.

You were so red you looked like a tomato. Narancia thought that it was cute. He grabbed you by your wrist again and smirked at you:

"You look so cute, right now..."

"You're making me embarassed. Stop.", you hid your face on his chest.

"Why?", he whispered at your ear, "I wanna kiss you again."

You wanted it too so this time it was you who kissed him. Unfortunately it was just a few seconds before his phone rang. Narancia signed very frustated and let go of you.

"It's Bucciarati. Hang on a second, please.", he answered the phone, "Yes?... Oh seriously?! Right now?!... Yes, I'm coming! Give me thirty minutes!... YES! I heard you!... Oh, come on, I'm not irritated! I was just in the middle of something!... Gross! Am I on speaker?! Oh, Trish, shup up! You too Mista! I'm hagging up! Goodbye!"

Narancia rubbed the back of his head while he explained that he had to go on hunt today, whatever that meant. You assured him it was ok and told him to be careful.

"Are you worried, amore mio?"

"Of course!"

"Don't worry. I want to ask you something before I go. Will you go to the movies with me tomorrow?", he blushed.

"Sure! I'd love to!"

"I'll be here to pick you by 8 p.m. Sounds good? We'll get dinner after that."

"Yeah. I'll be ready!"

"Cool! Now, goodbye princess.", he gave you a peck and got out of your room.

 When you heard the front door close, you looked at the window. Narancia was running away at full speed. Then, when you didn't see him anymore, you colapsed on the bed. You his your face between your hands. "My First Date!", you thought.

After thinking about your kisses with the boy of your dreams, you called Francesca.

You: "We have a code red, Francesca!"

Francesca: "Calm down, girl. You got a date?!"

You: "Yeah! You have to help me pick the clothes!"

Francesca: "I'll be at your place be 3 p.m. Be ready, (Y/N). I'm going to bring you a dress I think you're going to like!"

You: "Thank you! See you then!"

Francesca: "Bye!I'm so excited! My best friend has a date with a gangster!"

You: "Don't be too loud! Your parents might listen!"

Francesca: "Sorry! Bye!"

You ended the call and closed your eyes. You finally were with Narancia. You never thought of dating a gangster but he was perfect for you. You started to imagine your date and how perfect it  would be. You couldn't wait!