Chapter 37

The rest of the day continued like it normally would. You didn't have to support the glares no more. However, you knew Narancia went overboard because Francesca heard a conversation between some boys in the other class about those three who offered you money. Apparently, they were in the hospital because someone hit them until they fainted with their bare hands. You had to have a talk with your boyfriend. He can't hit all of the people who said or did anything bad to you.

At the end of the day, you expected to see Narancia on the same place as always but he wasn't anywhere to be found. At least, until you heard a horn. You turned your head to the place where the cars would come to pick up students and what you saw made your jaw drop for the second time in a couple of hours. Narancia was waving to you from a red Ferrari.

"I knew they had the cash but DAMN.", Francesca laughed.

Everyone started looking at you. You actually felt embarrassed. You didn't want to be the center of attention!

"Why did he-"

"Go, he's waiting! See you tomorrow, (Y/N)!", your best friend said before started walking away from you.

You made your way to Narancia, entered the car and complimented him.

"Why a Ferrari?", you said after.

"I know you don't want to be the center of attention but I want your classmates to burn from jealousy!"

"That's so childish!", you giggled.

"Don't care. All I care is you."

"You're so smooth...", you smiled, blushing slightly.

"Only for you, (Y/N).", he flirted too, "Now, where is my kiss?"

"Your what?"

"You know, the one that I didn't give you at the classroom this morning."

"Not when so many people are watching the car! Just drive off, please, Then, I'm all yours.", you smiled.

"Ok, amore mio.", he started the engine, "I'll hold on to that promise."

Narancia drove away from school in his Ferrari. However, you were very intrigued by that car. When did he get the license if he was 18 years old just one month ago?

"Nara, when did you gain your license?"

"What's a license?"

You went pale for a second but then your boyfriend laughed:

"You should have seen your face! Of course I know what a license is."

"Thank God, you were scaring me.", you sighed in relief.

"But I don't have one."

***

You arrived at the gang's mansion and Narancia parked the car at the garage. You were trembling. If your parents knew that you were inside a car with a person who didn't have a license, they would kill you. However, they weren't finding out and your boyfriend wasn't a bad driver.

During the way back, Narancia said that he went to talk with your parents and they authorized your sleepover at Bucciarati's house. You didn't even thought about spending today's night with Narancia but you wanted it now that he mensioned it.

At the moment that you entered the house, Bucciarati was coming your way from the top of the stairs.

"(Y/N). Are you better?", he was so worried about you. It was like Narancia said. He was like a mom.

"Y-Yeah. Thank for all the trouble that you had to go through. I'm so sorry.", you apologized.

"You don't have to apologize. You're part of the family now.", he smiled at you.

"Thank you so much.", you smiled back.

"Anything you need, I'm upstairs at my office. Narancia, tomorrow we have to have a talk."

"Why?", your boyfriend asked.

"Because the police showed up here. Apparently, there are three boys who showed up with broken bones and bruises at the hospital."

"I've heard that too! Francesca told me  that!"

Narancia rubbed the back of his head:

"Why would it be my fault?"

"Well, convenently, those boys where the ones who harrassed (Y/N) on school. Are you lying to me? You know I can taste a liar when I see one, right?"

"Don't lick my face! Yeah, it was me! But they deserved it!"

"Can I talk to Narancia alone, please? I need to beat some sense into him."

"Be my guest.", Bucciarati offered, "The others aren't here yet. You can go to the living room. Call me if you need anything.", he hits Narancia in the head, "This is not over yet."

"Hey!"

Bucciarati got away and you and Narancia went to the living room sitting down on the sofa.

"Look, I'm not gonna apologize for heating those guys. They deserved it. No one will call you a whore on my watch. Not to mension that they offered you money.", your boyfriend pouted.

"B-But you didn't have to beat them almost to death. You could've give them a warning or something more lighter."

"Nope, not a chance. And, let's not talk about that anymore. Even remembering their faces makes me tremble with rage."

"Tell me at least how bad did you beat them.", you grabbed his arm.

"They will be out of the hospital before Christmas."

You sighed in relief but then remembered something:

"W-Wait, but it's not even the middle of the year yet!"

"Yeah, I'm not that dumb. I know what I said."

"N-Narancia-"

In a quick movement, your boyfriend pushed you down on the couch and got on top of you. You immediately blushed:

"What are you doing?!"

"Enough of talking. I haven't kissed you for a week by now because all of this. Besides, you said you were all mine when we arrived home."

"T-This is different! We are in a public space!"

"There's no one here.", he smirled, "Bucciarati is upstairs. That's it. Just five minutes, please...", his eyes were shinnig so brightly. How could you say no to him?!

Narancia and you made out for more than five minutes, you were sure of it. However, you actually were craving for more then that. Unconsciously, you wrapped your legs onto your boyfriend, making him come close to you. You could feel your heart beating as fast as his.

After a while, you heard a click on the door. You sat almost at the same time, shoving Narancia aside. Trish entered the living room and when she saw you, she immediately smiled:

"Oh, hello (Y/N)!"

You smiled to her, knowing that you were still blushing:

"Hello Trish, how are you?"

"Good! I didn't know you were coming here today!"

"Yeah, me neither. Narancia invited me."

"Why is he looking like an abandoned puppy?", the girl laughed, looking behind you.

"I-I'm not!", he said in response.

You grabbed his hand and looked at Trish again:

"Don't worry about it. After a long hour of tutoring him, he's looking for my attention.", you lied.

"Oh, I guess that's true! I'll go say to Bucciarati that I returned."

After she left, you sighed in relief. Narancia rested his head on your shoulder. You didn't know yet but the night was going to be very long.