Raven's Jealous Lycan

"So, what did you do today?" Aya asks daring me to lie. Her eyes compelling me to look at her from across the dining table. I opened my mouth. "Don't. Don't even say that word. I know you didn't have work today. I called them." My mouth is now opening and closing. "I wanted to check what time you finish so we could come and get you. Why did you lie, Amara?" Here you go again. She called me Amara. I cannot lie and be safe now.

"I- I thought you guys might want some privacy. You know, Lycan time alone." What am I saying now? "But I did go to the café though." I try to defend myself. "Although, I was not working." I mutter, looking down at the table which looked very fascinating at the moment. Oh, how very erm white it is. Stunning.

"Amara." I look up to her. Then to my side at Eliana for help. What did I even expect? She shrugged her shoulder and gave me that innocent look. If only I didn't know her better. Elias beside Aya had an amused look on his face. His arms around Aya, rubbing her arm. He seems to do that quite a lot.

Then I did the mistake of looking at him. I felt fury burning in his eyes. He was giving me a cold hard look. Now what did I do? I quickly turned to face Aya. Who seemed to be the nicest among these Lycans here?

"Who's that guy that came to drop you off?" "Oliver." "Is he the same guy from school?" "Yes." "Does he work at the café too?" "Yes."

All my answer to her questions seems to be the same. Yes. Why is it that I feel an even darker energy coming off from beside Elias? I didn't even dare say his name. Or look his way. "What were you doing with him the whole day?"

"Umm.  Let's see, err. I went out because... I was bored at café...Emily talks way too much...?" I hear Eliana chuckle besides me. She stops when I glare at her, but the smirk doesn't leave her face. "So, when Oliver said if I wanted to go to the beach, I said okay. Okay?" I kind of shout towards the end but when I look but at Aya I mumble again.

"I had vanilla ice-cream and sat at the beach." Eliana just doesn't seem to be quiet. "Sitting on a beach doesn't make you wet as far as I am aware. Or does it?"

I glare back at her. "He asked me if I wanted to swim. It was hot so I went in. With my T-shirt on, of course." I didn't even have to say that, but I did. "But that didn't help did it?" Oh Raven. Save Eliana's soul.

"That's why Oliver." I pause. "Kindly gave me his jacket." I say in-between my teeth.

"Are you going out with this boy?" Elias? Not you too. I know my mouth and eyes are wide open. Raven. Raven. Raven. "You must be huh?" These siblings! "Or are you planning to?" No answer. Elias' is totally leaning on the table now.

My answer to them is my wide-open mouth and my gaze shooting bullets at them. I heard a low growl like sound coming from the other end. Somebody just bury me six feet on the ground. Please.

"Hey. No fair. Why am I being questioned? What did I do wrong?" I stand and shout now.

"You came home almost naked with someone else clothes on. While you lied that you were going to work. That's what's wrong!" He speaks or more like growls from his seat. His eyes are cold as it locks on mine. "Now are you two dating? Do you love him?"

Oh no. Not him too. But I cannot help but reply to him. "No, I'm not dating him, nor do I plan to in the future." My eyes fall back to Elias then back to him again. "I don't. I don't love him. Or anyone." I said it. Finally.

His eyes soften for a second before it goes blank. Lycans. I will never understand them. Like ever. I sat back down on my chair. "Can we eat now? I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything the whole day?" I huff.

"Didn't love- I mean didn't Oliver feed you anything?" Eliana asks me, looking curious. "Why does anyone need to feed me? I have perfectly fine two hands and a mouth." I say leaning on my chair, my body slipping down as I held my hands out for her to see. I see him give a slight nod and a sideway smile, satisfied with my answer?

Just then Sam brings the dinner and lays in on the table. I take a plateful of spaghetti and shove it in my mouth. "Mmm. This is so delicious. Did I already say how much I love you Sam?" I say after swallowing the contents in my mouth. "I though you didn't love anyone?" Elias' raises his brow from across the table.

"Sam is an exception." I put another forkful of delicacy into my mouth and continue moaning out loud might I add. I heard a loud growl from you know who. "Don't." He says through clenched teeth. "What?" I ask him clearly confused. Can a girl not enjoy her food?

"Be quite when you eat." He mumbles. The others chuckle lightly. "What did I do now?" I look around me. Well, who cares? I just gobble on my food and do whatever I want. From the corner of my eyes, I can see his hand tight on the fork which seemed to have changed its shape now. Angry much.