Raven's Confession II

Hello beautiful people, hope you are all enjoying Raven. Not gonna lie, I can't write much romantic stuffs so, this is all I got. I don't know if this satisfies any of your hunger though. Enjoy!!

The car journey was filled with silence. I was shocked silenced. My mind kept thinking of hundreds of thousands of reasons for his declaration. But I came up with nothing. The only question that came to my mind again. Why?

As we passed the gate, he turned the car on the other side of the road leading to the cliff, where I decided to end everything. Yet here we are again. Karma keeps playing around with me.

He stops the car in the same spot as the last time and gets off. Now he's on my side with the door wide open for me to step out. Having nowhere to hide and nothing else to do or say, I comply.

He closes the door behind me and cages me in as both his arms are stretched and on top of the car on either side of me. I'm once again entrapped by him and completely engulfed by his scent. The feeling of statics runs in the air as it lightly bounces off my skin every now and then. What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this?

He leans his head to rest on my forehead and slightly nudges me to lift my head up to face him, bringing a déjà vu of that day. His silver eyes look into my soul. It's full of affection, love and so much. For me? Again. Why?

Why does he look at me like I'm the only being in the planet that matters? Why does he hold me like he doesn't want to let go? Why is it that his eyes seem to look deep inside my soul? Why does it hurt to imagine him with someone else? Why do I feel this way? Why can't I let him go? Why doesn't he let go? Why do I not belong to him? Why am I not the one for him? Why am I not his mate? Why not Raven? Why?

I close my eyes as he cups my cheeks in his warm hand. I lean forward completely lost in him. The tip of our nose touching as we both inhale deeply. "I can't let you go." I whisper finally. I have gone too far to let go. He's embedded into my soul now. I can't pretend to unsee him or unfeel these emotions. I have gone past the point of no return. There's no return for me.

The only thing I have is this confession. A Raven's confession.

"I want to be with. I do. I know I can't but-" He slams his soft lips against mine. Now the tingles ruptures throughout my body. His kiss was hungry. His lips are devouring mine and I let him. I have given him a part of my soul. I couldn't be without him anymore. My hands come up to his chest and tug his t-shirt to pull him even closer to mine.

Now we are both battling against each other's mouth, nibbling, sucking, biting. I lose myself to him. I lose myself in him. I loved him. I love him. My hands now reach up to the back of his neck and gently tug his hair, making him growl and moan at the same time. He gave me a long deep peck, like he didn't want to let go before he finally did. But his forehead still against my own.

We both were a mess, breathing heavily. He was holding my whole-body weight as my legs felt jelly and I completely leaned against him. His arms around my waist, tightly secured me to him. My eyes were still shut tightly. I didn't want to wake up from this dream. I was scared to look at him and feel disappointed. So, I shut them as my breathing came to normal.

He chuckles softly. My whole body vibrates along with his. Then I felt his lips replace his forehead against mine. I knew he was smiling. "Are you really that clueless, Koraki?" I don't answer him.

He tries to pull me away from him, but I hold my hands tightly around his neck. I refuse to let go. He chuckles softly again as he too tightens his hold around me and hugs me close to him. "Koraki, let me look at you." He tries to pull my hands off his neck and succeeds.