Raven Belongs To Who?

No matter how much I wanted to get away from him, all my efforts are futile. I mean how can I when he's literally onto me every second. Either hugging me or holding my hands. The whole ride, he had his hands on my thigh because I wouldn't give him my hand to hold and I scooted further away from him. But he decided that he could still hold on to me by grabbing my thigh now. Oh, why?

When we arrived at the parking lot, they were already there with their cars. He swiftly parked it next to Eliana's white Porsche. I quickly grabbed onto my bag and run out the door. "I'll see you later." I shouted out as I dash inside the building. Thankful that none of them are with me on any of my classes.

I walk into the class, finding Emily already seated on her chair. I hurry over as I feel eyes on me. "Hey, Emily." I take a seat next to her. "Hey Ama-"

"Woah" I turn her way, but her eyes and mouth are wide open. "What happened to you now?" I ask confused, my brows arched. "I-I..." Her mouth opens and closes but no word comes out.

Finally, she shakes her head, eyes closed. She slaps her face like I sometimes do and blink a few times, rubbing her eyes. I give her a curious glare as I chuckle. She's crazy. "Wow. You look really different." She finally says. "If I didn't hear your voice, I probably wouldn't know it's you. Almost." I further raise my brow at that.

"I mean you look like you. You were really beautiful before too. But now, you- wow." She breaths out loud. She's completely facing my way now and leans forward to observe my face. "God, you are beautiful." She smiles. "If I was a man, I would have fallen head over heels with you."

"Hmm. Somethings definitely changed." She puts her thumb and index finger on her chin as she eyes me head to toe. "No offence, but maybe it's the way you dress now. You look good with your hair down too." She takes a long strand of my dark wavy hair on her hand.

"None taken." I turn around my seat as the bell rings and the professor comes in. Oh, Ravens, here we go again.

Emily seems to be loving my hair as she keeps playing with it when we walk side by side to the next class. "Oliver is going to be so shocked when he sees you. Why didn't you come? Never mind that. By the way he swapped his shift so he's going to be working today. I cannot wait."

I stop. "What?" She stops beside me. I turn to look at her. "Look Emily, I don't think I'm going to be working there anymore. Something very... umm complicated happened and umm I can't work there anymore." She looks at me with those sad, disappointed eyes. "Hey, I'll see you here anyways. We almost have every single classes together, remember." I smile making her smile again.

"Yeah, that's right. We are all here anyways. It really doesn't matter." She was back to herself again. "Amara let's run, we literally have seconds before-" And there you go. The bell rings as we start dashing.

Because Oliver was giving her a ride to work, they had enough time to eat lunch, so we decide to head to the cafeteria and get something to eat. "Hey beautiful." I hear Michael from a table on the corner waving at me to come join him and his group of friends. So, we all bought food and sat at their table.

"You looking sexy, beautiful." Michael says mockingly in his usual self as I take a seat beside him and give him a hug. I just let out a breathy smile and shake my head. "There you go with your nonsense again."

He chuckles shaking his head. "No, serious though. You look hot."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." I dismiss him. But he still has his arm over my shoulder. Then I feel a dark presence. A very dark one. I can feel his eyes. Angry. Then I see him by the door, looking my way but his eyes are on Michael's arms around me. I gulp and slowly lift his arms up and off my shoulder.

I am nervous now and start fidgeting and look down, away from him. While my table is having a conversation without a care, unaware of his deadly aura. I felt scared for them. But I, myself was not though. He kind of looked hot when he was angry. Maybe I truly lost it. Poor Raven.

When I look up to where he once stood, I see him making his way to me. Oh Ravens, save me from this Lycan who I cannot be with, but I want to. Very much.

He stands right by me, forcing me to now look up at him. The whole table goes quiet now. I close my eyes and bite my lips. I take deep breath and look back up at his handsome face, clenched jaws and hungry eyes. Such a combination. I somehow feel like I'm in deep trouble. But I don't know what I did wrong though.

"Raven, come with me. I need to have a word with you." He says with great difficulty. He's clearly controlling his anger. And jealousy? Ha, Raven seems like you have gone blind too.

"Can you not wait until after?" I challenge him as I cross my arms and arch my brow.

He now copies my action and arches his own brow. Challenge accepted. "I don't mind having this talk in bed like this morning." Say what?

I'm on my feet now, grabbing my bag and pushing him away. The whole table has their eyes and mouth wide open. Ravens. Ravens. Ravens.

"I'll see you guys later okay." I yell as I now drag a very satisfied Lycan out of the cafeteria. I continue until we are next to his car. I let go of his hand now. "Why did you have to do that?"

"Do what?" He bends down and leans towards me. I push his chest, my face red with anger. "That thing back there. And don't give me that 'I don't know what you are talking about' look. You clearly know what I'm talking about." I fold my arms.

"I couldn't help it." He growls as he wraps his arm around my waist. "They were looking at you like they wanted you. You're mine." His eyes go dark now, and my breath gets hitched on my throat. "You belong to me, Koraki. You are mine to look at. Only mine."

He leans down and puts his head on the hollow of my neck and takes deep breath in, tickling my naked skin. Both with his breath and the tingles running around due to his touch.

While I stand there shocked. My eyes wide and my brain frozen. I am what? Raven belongs to who?