Raven's Scent

Hello my impatient readers. Sorry it took me a while to upload. I hear you @user94119809
And I hope this answers your questions @yoeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Here you are @memen007  Enjoy!!

Lucas Alexander Castellanos

"What do you mean you let her go?" Aya's voice trembles as tears stream down her face. "She would never leave me. She promised. And Raven always keeps her promises. You are lying."

My heart was starting to pump fast. I felt my Lycan trying to break free. I felt my eyes go darker. I was angry at myself for letting her go. But so was he? Why? Why? Why?

A deep growl escapes my lips as I clenched my fists to control this rage that was building within me. "Brother, calm down." Tessa puts her hand straight, her palm facing towards me as she takes a step back. "We need to find Amara. We need you calm down, brother."

I close my eyes and try to force the beast inside to back down. For now. I need to be rational. I need to find her. Then what?

No. I will not think about this now. I'll leave it for later to deal with. Right now, the priority is to find her. I will find her.

I open my eyes now, clear of any signs of the Lycan surfacing. I walk to Aya who is quietly sobbing in Nikolaos' arms as he holds her tight. "Aya. I need you to calm down as well." My voice is pleading but stern. I want her to hold herself together. I need to find her. "Look, out of us all, you know her the best." She looks at me through her teary eyes as her sobbing dies. "Think Aya. Think. Where could she be right now? Please?" She stands straight as she wipes her tears away. Her breathing is more stable now as her eyes look like they are in deep thoughts.

Then her eyes go wide. "I think I might know where she is? It's most likely that she's in the woods somewhere, not close by but not very far." Then she looks down. "But this is strange, she mostly stays overnight only for a few hours though. And even if she were to go during the day, she should have already been home by now." Then she looks back at me. Her eyes are confident as she says, "I know she has not left. Not after what happened last time."

Nikolaos nods behind her in agreement. I turn to look at Tessa who's doing the same. I clearly don't know something here. "Why would you think that she might be in the woods and not at the same time?" I look back at Aya again.

She takes a deep breath and exhales loudly. "You see, when we were in the woods back then, she would always disappear, like this, without saying a word, for a few hours. Usually when she was upset. But she would eventually show up though. She always does. And with a lot of energy." Then she really looks me in the eye, "You see, she always had a thing for nature. She-she can do things with it."

Now she's losing us all. "What do you mean she can do things with it?" Tessa asks, who's now standing beside me.

"I noticed this just after we met even before we found out what she was capable of doing. It's like the woods keeps her safe. Like it's protecting her as one of their own. Like she is its daughter."

I clench my jaws. "What is she, my love?" Nikolaos whispers from behind her. His arms still tightly wrapped around her. "You were meant to let us know before, remember?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" I almost shout. "Lucas." Nikolaos gives me a warning growl, but I growl back at him. I'm starting to lose my control yet again.

"I truly don't know." She looks lost for a while then her eyes go wide as she looks between me and Tessa. Then it falls back to me. "She might be like you?" she breathes out.