Raven In Love

When I open my eyes, I find a silver pair looking into mine.

"Good morning, Koraki."

His voice is husky. And I find it very sexy. I close my eyes and smile as I feel him place a light peck on my forehead. He pulled me on top of him as he rolled on his back. One of his hand around my arm and the other on my very naked back underneath the hoodie. But I didn't mind it or the tingles that spread throughout.

"You know that it's too late to go for the morning class now right." He says quite happily. I open my eyes and push myself up on my elbow on his chest to look at him. "What?"

Then I scrambled away from him and tried to get off the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up?" But he just pulls me back and I fall on top of him again. "You don't even like that place anyways."

"I don't like the torturous lessons, but I enjoy going out of the house and meeting other people." He growls softly as he tightens his hold. "I meant Emily. Emily. Let go now." I push him and he finally lets me go with a chuckle.

I hurry into the bathroom and take a very quick shower before I return to my empty bedroom. "Forget it." I sigh as I make my way into the closet on my own pace. I was already late anyways. And it's not like I was dying to be there.

I carefully went through my clothes, taking my time. I wanted to dress up now. I wanted to look good next to the god of a Lycan. Then I just went for a high-waisted light washed mom jeans that was fitted and cut right above my ankle. Then I picked out a black thick strapped bodysuit. Simple but still good. I think.

I put on my yet another white trainer and grabbed a beige shoulder bag as I went out of the room. Lucas was already at the table with breakfast in front of him and the plate next to him. As I got closer to him, I realised what he was wearing. "Why does your outfit match mine?"

He turns to look at me by the stairs with my mouth open. He grins at me. "I was the first one to arrive but hey I don't mind." He holds out his hand for me to come join him. I make my way towards him as I still look at him, narrowing my eyes at him.

He too was wearing a black t-shirt. It was very fitting and showed his muscular body packed with abs and what not. He had a washed denim jean and a white trainer of his own. Oh why? "Now everyone is going to talk about us." I whine as I take his hand and take a seat beside him.

He chuckles deeply as he pulls my hand to his lips and places a light kiss on my knuckles. "Let them. At least now they will know you belong to me." He looks me in the eyes with so much possession.

I sigh. "I think they already know that much since you openly announced us sleeping together." I emphasised sleeping as I accused him. But he just gives me his innocent smile like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

I sigh and pull my hand away from his. Then I start munching on the food in front of me that was telling me 'eat me please'. He starts eating too but puts his hand on my lap as he does so.

When we arrive on the parking area, it was empty. I think the bell rang a while ago. I'm standing outside leaning against my side of the door as Lucas comes to meet me. He looks around and comes to stand right by me. His body lightly pressed against mine as he looks down at me. "Do you want to skip toady?" He bends down to whisper in my ear.

I close my eyes as I feel all sorts of tingles that make me shiver. I feel him smile against my jaw. "No..." I breath out. More like moan.

"If you continue making that sound, I'm not letting you go anywhere." He growls as he moves down, raining kisses along my neck. He nibbles, bites and sucks my skin there, making me squirm as I seal my lips tightly to stop any noise.

He slowly let's go and inspects my neck before he looks at me and smiles. I'm a panting mess. "You are ready now." He grabs my shoulders and turns me around. "We are getting late. Hurry up, Koraki." He pushes me towards the building.

"What?" My brain is still processing whatever is going on right now. And I'm telling you, it's not doing a good job at it. He's dragging me across the quiet hallway. He stops in front of my class and turns around to face me. How he knows my class is beyond me. Suddenly he bends down and gives a long peck on my lips.

"I'll see you at lunch." He whispers against my lips and pulls away with great difficulty as he turns to leave. I'm frozen shocked with wide eyes and tingles running on my lips. When I see his figure disappear around the corner, I finally break from his hypnosis. I shake my head and blink a couple times before I let out a deep breath, opening the door to the classroom.

I feel eyes on me throughout since the moment I stepped into the room. The seat beside Michael seemed to be free so after I mumbled a quick apology for being late, I slipped on the chair next to him. He too had his eyes open and lips slightly gaped. What's wrong with everyone?

Uncomfortable. It's the only word that described my feelings right now. Should I have accepted Lucas' offer on skipping? Well, too late now.

Finally, it's over. I let out a sigh as he turns my way and stares. "What?"

"Are- are you by any chance dating him?" he leans closer to whisper the last part. "What? Who?" I say a bit loud as some people stopped shuffling to listen to our conversation.

"What do you mean?" I whisper to him now, leaning closer to him. "You have a umm... on your neck." He points towards my neck as I feel my hands around my neck. I rub my neck. "Is it gone?" I whisper.

"Umm I don't think it's going to. I mean it's a-" he stops as he stares behind me. I feel strong arms grab me as I'm pulled up my seat and away from Michael. I know it's Lucas, I feel these sparks all over my bare arms as I'm slammed into his hard chest. I can feel his chest rising and falling, his grip tightening.

"Sorry but I'm going to steal my girl now." I hear Lucas speak through tight lip. He grabs my bag and holds my hand, pulling me away from Michael.

"Yeah sure." Michael mumbles, his eyes and mouth equally open as he raises his hand to wave goodbye. People part ways for us as we walk through them. Now all the attention was on us. God, I hate this. I held my head low so my hair will fall and hide my face. But I'm guessing, it's too late now. They already know it's me.

When we reach an empty hallway, he pushes me to the wall and leans on me. His entire body touching mine as he dips his head on my neck, inhaling deeply. "What am I going to do with you, Koraki?" he whispers huskily as he growls.

"I cannot even leave you alone for a second. What were you doing leaning so close to him back there?" he growls almost angrily. That's when I realised, he was jealous.

I smile softly as I bring my arms up to the back of his neck and stroke his soft golden hair gently, kissing the side of his neck. I could only reach because he was literally bent to my height. He groans softly before he lets go and pulls away only to place his head against mine. He looks at me with so much hunger in his eyes that it almost scares me. Of the things he might do to me if I allowed. I shudder at the thought.

His eyes go slightly dark as he leans onto me and closes his eyes before his soft lips falls on mine. The tingle, the sparks, I feel everything as I fall into his kiss. His kiss devours me and invites me into a world so different to this one. A world where it's just him and me.

He finally let's go, his head still on mine. We were both breathing hard. He leans in again and gives me a long peck before he pulls away and smiles down at me. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side as he starts walking again.

Everyone is staring at us now that we are out of the building and heading towards the car park when the three gorgeous Lycans stood. But I didn't mind the stares now. His arms around me calmed me. I wasn't afraid to show that he was mine just as much as I was his.

"You finally decided to show up." Eliana smirks. "I thought with all the touchiness, I wouldn't be able to see your faces until before we leave." She laughs softly.

My face is probably red right now. Lucas leans by his car as pulls me to his chest. I hid my face within him as his chest rumbles with laughter. That sweet, honey like laughter that I have fallen in love with. The Raven who's starting to love the taste of honey.