11

Isabelle's POV

A few days have passed and they passed by rather slowly. My wounds had somewhat healed. I still had slight bruising but they were fading, it didn't hurt to walk, it didn't hurt when I moved...I was however, left with a rather ugly looking scar going across my cheek. It wasn't too big but it was noticeable, far more noticeable than Sansa's.

Speaking of Sansa, I had decided to listen to Brienne and I stayed with Sansa. Even if Joffrey didn't like it. Cersei tried talking to me a few times and tried leading me away from Sansa for us to do something together but I refused.

With how I was developing feelings for the both of them, I decided it was best to just focus on my feelings for Sansa...I would be less likely to lose my head if my feelings were to be found out.

Sansa and Joffrey were spending time together and Joffrey had forbidden me from joining, he had even gone to such extreme measures to stop me from even trying, I had two guards with me the entire day.

They followed me everywhere and I mean everywhere, one even tried to follow me whilst I did my business, luckily Brienne saw and they didn't try it again once she was through with them, now I was sat on the steps, on my own outside in the garden, sort of.

The guards were still there but they were keeping their distance, which I was thankful for.

"May I join you?"

I looked up to see Cersei stood there. I went to stand up but she held her hand upwards slightly, stopping me. "A simple yes or no would suffice."

I gave it a moments thought. Spending time with Cersei would probably cause my feelings to grow stronger but on the other hand, maybe the guards would go away completely, but I did not want to have stronger feelings for Cersei, I didn't want feelings for her at all...But I did want the guards to piss off. "Of course, your Grace." Cersei was about to sit but I stood up quickly and gently grabbed her arm. "Not here, you'll ruin that beautiful dress."

Cersei just bowed her head as she smiled. "Then how's about we go for a walk around the garden?"

"If that's something you would like to do."

Cersei linked her arm through mine and we began to walk through the beautiful garden, stopping every now and then to look at some of the flowers and plants. I remained silent as Cersei talked about her favourite flowers and some of the stories behind them, some had meanings, some just looked pretty. There were so many different kinds and colours. Some were yet to bloom...But there was one patch of flowers that caught my eye.

The colour was gorgeous, a dark purple with just a hint of blue. Cersei unlinked our arms and she knelt down. She gently plucked a flower from the ground and stood back up, handing it to me as she did so.

"These are my favourite flowers. They're violets. Aren't they just beautiful?" She smiled as she looked down at the flower in her hand. "Here." She handed me the flower and as she did so, I couldn't help but notice the smile on her face had grown bigger, it was as if she knew something that I didn't.

"Thank you." I said as I carefully took the flower from her, I looked down at my body, trying to find a place to keep it safe but there was nowhere for me to put it. Cersei took  the flower back and surprised me as she gently placed it behind my ear.

"Beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks turning red and so I quickly looked down, trying to hide the blush that was appearing. Cersei linked our arms once more and we continued our walk through the garden.

"There is to be a special announcement this afternoon. I would like you to escort me."

"If there is to be an announcement and if Sansa is to be there, I am to escort Sansa, your Grace."