25

Isabelle's POV

The next day, I tried to avoid as many people as possible. I was still hurting from the news yesterday about Sansa and Tyrion being forced to marry each other. Margaery seemed shocked about everything involving Cersei and Joffery.  She cried when I told her about the things Joffrey did to me.

I took a big swig from the wine bottle that I was currently drinking as I was sat on one of the walls of the castle. I looked down at everyone going about their evening, the horses were being returned to their stables, the knights and other soldiers were prepping some weapons for whenever they were needed. Olenna and Margaery were walking together and talking, probably about me.

"Should you be sat there?" A knight said as he walked passed the wall where I was sitting. "It's not safe."

"Just fuck off will you?" I said not bothering to turn around.

He sighed but walked away, I took a sip this time as I watched the sun slowly setting. The sky was a beautiful orange colour, a hint of purple just below the orange. This is something I'd love to see with Sansa.

I sighed and took another drink of the wine, the wine was my best friend and it had been for a few hours now. This was my third bottle, I've only ever had one full bottle to myself so I was feeling the effects of the alcohol, that's why I'm sat on the high wall, I'm not thinking.

I tilted my head to the side, growing bored of just sitting here. I stood up, wobbling slightly as I did so. I used my free hand to balance myself on one of the battlements. My leg gave out and I almost fell but luckily I steadied myself. My heart began to pound but I just laughed..Earning the attention of someone below.

They turned around and looked up, my heart skipping a beat.

It was Sansa.

She didn't shout up at me, instead she just walked back into the castle. I huffed and took a big gulp of the wine.

"In the boozer, you're a loser, if the dice you're shaking. You'll get hurt and lose your shirt, sit there cold and quaking. Lady luck, your gifts are bad, you trick us then you make us mad." I sang loudly, earning other people's attention, but then they ignored me and carried on with their business. "Make us gamble, make us fight and sit out in the cold all night."

"What are you doing?"

I turned slightly and saw Sansa stood behind me, trying to steady her breathing, she had clearly ran up here.

"I am drinking wine and having a good time." I giggled to myself. "That rhymes. I am a poet and I didn't know it." I laughed louder. "I did it again."

"You're drunk." Sansa said with a sigh. "It's not safe for you to be up there, come down."

"I'm quite alright up here." I said taking another swig from the bottle. "Care to join me? Although..." I held the bottle up. "There's not much left."

"Isabelle, please come down, I'm worried."

"I'm not sure that's true, I believe if I fell right now, you would be relieved. I hurt you badly so why would you care?"

"Because, you don't just stop loving someone if they hurt you."

"Do you want to stop loving me?" I asked sitting down on one of the battlements.

"You can't ask me something like that, it's a complicated question."

"It's a simple yes or no." I said shrugging my shoulders,

"There's nothing simple about it."

"I don't want to stop loving you. You're everything to me. When I'm with you, I feel alive. I feel safe. It's like I'm complete." I answered looking down into the bottle.

"Then why did you sleep with Cersei?"

"You can't ask me something like that, it's a complicated question." I replied smirking.

"Fuck you." Sansa said as turned around to walk away. "I will talk to you when you're sober."

"No, wait. I'm sorry." I said quickly as I stood up.

I stood up a little too quickly though, I didn't focus on where my feet were placed and my foot went directly onto the edge, causing me to lose my balance. Sansa turned around and quickly ran forward, she pulled me towards her before I fell.

"Wow." I laughed as I moved away from Sansa. "My heart is pounding so fucking fast. I thought I was going to fall and die."

"It's not funny." Sansa said, a worried expression on her face. She looked as white as a sheet. "You almost dying is not a laughing matter."

I looked down, ashamed yet I couldn't stop laughing. I looked back up and Sansa shook her head at me. "Sober up."

With that, she walked away, leaving me alone.

"Sober up." I mimicked before following behind her into the castle. I walked unbalanced down the halls and to my room, a few of the knights and guards snickering at me but I didn't care.

I walked into my room, surprised to see Cersei sat on my bed.

"To what do I owe the unpleasure?" I said closing the door behind me.

"I brought you a gift."

She gestured to the dressing panel in the corner of my room. I leaned against the door trying to stay on my feet as a woman walked from behind it.

"Hello."

"Eden." I said rather surprised, looking towards Cersei.

"I told you, I know everything." Cersei said as she stood up and walked towards Eden. "She's beautiful." Cersei said as grabbed Eden by the hand, bringing her towards the bed.

I watched as Cersei began to kiss Eden's neck as she slowly untied the lace that kept her corset closed. Cersei undressed Eden and cupped her breasts, lowering her head to kiss them.

I knew for a fact if I was sober, I'd hate this, but I had no control over my feelings and so, watching Cersei and Eden was having a rather...Interesting impact on me.

"Come." Cersei said holding her hand out. "Join us."

I slowly walked towards them and Eden began to kiss my neck as Cersei undressed me. Eden pushed me on the bed, and straddled my waist, she smiled down at me. Cersei stood behind Eden, pulling her hair, exposing her neck.

"Was this the whore that you were going to fuck?" Cersei asked, before kissing Eden.

"Yes." I replied, feeling myself become more flustered.

"Do you not remember what I told you?" Cersei asked as she released Eden.

"No."

My eyes widened as Cersei brought a sharp blade to Eden's throat and dragged it across, slitting her throat. Blood poured from her neck, covering my naked chest and stomach. Eden fell off of me, her hands on her throat. I quickly sat up and pressed my hands on Eden's neck, trying to help, but I knew she wasn't going to survive.

I looked at Cersei who had a sick smile on her face. "I told you, you are mine and only mine."