18

Isabelle's POV

"Everything could be ruined if she finds out."

"I can't keep this from her, Jaime."

"If you tell her the truth, it'll cause chaos throughout the entire kingdom. Just..Just don't say a word. Everything is perfect. Everything is how it should be, right now."

"This isn't right."

"You have picked now to be morally right? What's next? Telling the entire kingdom of our little secret?"

"What secret?" I mumbled, getting annoyed at their quiet bickering as I tried to sleep. There was so much pain in my arm and I was hoping sleeping it off would help, but it was hard with these two idiots fighting.

"Nothing for you to worry about, my dear." Cersei said.

I opened my eyes to see her sitting beside me, she had a worried expression on her face but I could tell she was trying to hide it with a smile. I glanced towards Jaime who was looking down. 

"I think we should continue our conversation in private." He said looking up towards Cersei. "There are urgent matters to discuss."

"Later." Cersei turning to look back at Jaime. "I'll come find you."

Jaime nodded his head and looked at me. "I hope you heal quickly." Before I could respond, Jaime walked out of the room, leaving Cersei and I alone.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she gently stroked my hair.

"Like I've been stabbed in the arm." I sat up slowly and moved so I was sat on the edge of the bed. I looked down at my arm and saw that my bandage needed changing. for blood was starting to seep through. "I need to change my bandage." I said as I stood up and walked towards the table where the bandages and other medical equipment was.

"Sit, I'll do it." Cersei offered.

"No, it's alright. Thank you though, your Grace." I replied, getting distracted as I looked out of the window to see Joffrey in the garden with a bandage around his head, throwing rocks at Ned who was dressed in something that could only be described as a filthy, grey sack. He didn't even have any shoes on.

I watched as Ned turned around, not realising that Joffrey was getting ready to throw another rock, it hit him hard on the head.

Forgetting about my bandage, I stormed out of the room, ignoring Cersei as she shouted my name. I swear, one day I'm going to kill that little rat faced prick.

"You're finally awake." Sansa grinned as we almost bumped into each other in one of the corridors again. I ignored her and continued my journey into the garden.

When I reached where Joffrey and Ned was, Joffrey was stood over Ned and was taunting him about the fact he got hit in the head by a rock.

"Oi, cunt." I said getting Joffrey's attention.

"How dare you speak to me like that." He said as he turned around angrily. "I should finish the job and cut your arm off completely."

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked gesturing towards Ned, who looked like a weak and broken man, compared to the strong leader I used to know.

Joffrey smirked and placed his arms behind his back as he stood up straight, clearly proud with himself. "Mother punished me...I'm no longer allowed to...Play with you. If I dare touch you again...She.." Joffrey looked down, clearly embarrassed and scared. It made me happy that he no longer seemed proud and happy.

"What will she do?" I asked curiously.

Joffrey sighed. "She'll cut my manhood off."

I just stared at him, not being able to tell if he was being serious or not, but the way he just looked at the ground, the way his face looked like that of a small child that had been told off, just confirmed how serious he was.