To Do or Not To Do

20.      To Do or Not To Do

Is the chapter talking about dealing with the Mayor or sex? We just don't know. Haha. Anyway, sorry I was gone so long. Have this chapter. Here. Also, porn a.k.a. blowjobs and masturbation. Yup. I need to add those tags now lol. And 4,000 wORDS??????? Also, I just wanted to get this out before finals, because I'm not going to be able to write for the next week because studying. ALSO !!!!!! The biffle has drawn me fANART which I have added to chapter 14 (it's the one of Crotuna date yas) but here is the source: http://obscurelytainted.tumblr.com/post/102856853869/dorky-nerd-with-a-cute-ghosty-boyfriend-this-is :D

---------------

Your name is Simon Captor and you've just woken up to silence in the house.

You check your clock, and it's only about 9 o'clock. Maybe you should get up and make your children breakfast. Yeah.

You get up and stretch, then plod over to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you're finished taking a shower, you wrap a towel around your waist and walk out only to find Orpheus standing right outside the bathroom door.

You definitely don't let out a yelp and hug the towel tighter around your waist.

Orpheus shifts, seeming uncomfortable as he averts his eyes. "Uh, I just wanted to let you know that we're all ready to explore more on the case, so whenever you're... um, dressed, you can come join us."

"Yeah, okay," you say and stretch, and don't miss the way his eyes seem to flick over you briefly. You smirk.

"Just- uh, come down when you're ready," he mumbles, then quickly absconds.

You laugh to yourself, then start to get dressed. Orpheus is totally into you.

------------------

Your name is Eridan Ampora and you're upset that Sollux is ignoring you.

Last night, he let you sleep in his bed next to him to recover, but he made you face the wall while he faced away from you so nothing more had happened after you almost kissed.

You still can't believe you almost kissed.

You spent the entire night trying to will away your awkward boner.

Nonetheless, when the morning comes, he gets up and goes to get changed, so you roll over and sit on the edge of the bed. He went in the bathroom to change, like he doesn't trust you or something. Wow.

When he comes back out, he avoids eye contact with you, like looking at you will kill him or something. He leaves the room without a word.

Why is he not talking to you?

Shit, did he see your awkward boner?

You roll your eyes and follow him downstairs and into the living room, where Cronus, Mituna, and Orpheus are already waiting.

"So. Wwhat are wwe doin' for today?" you ask, crossing your arms.

"Once Simon comes down from his room, we'll form a plan," Orpheus replies stiffly.

"Well, go tell him to hurry up," Sollux interrupts, snapping a bit.

Orpheus looks shocked. Cronus looks shocked. You are shocked. Nobody's talked like that to Orpheus before.

Nonetheless, Orpheus leaves and goes upstairs.

You're kind of impressed.

You sit down on the couch, huffing a bit as you contemplate what to do. A confrontation might be best, considering if you all gang up on the mayor, you might get a confession out of him.