it will pass

Camila's POV

When I left Lauren's house Shawn was calling me, but I didn't answer it because, I don't know, I wasn't in the mood.

Now I'm home, laying on my bed and he's calling again. I slid my finger on the green bottom, taking the call.

- Hi babe

- Hi, why did it take so long for you to pick up?

Ok, nice start. Yes, I am fine, thanks!

- I was driving - i wasn't lying - how was your day?

- Nice, but I only recorded one song. It was hard actually, to find the perfect balance.

- I know what you mean

- So... how was your day?

And that's what I feared. Spending time with Lauren was fun, I felt so comfortable and it felt like home. I don't remember the last time I felt this way... even with Shawn.

- Well, you know, the usual. How's Cali? - I asked, trying to change the subject.

- You talked to Lauren?

He really wanted to know.

- Yes...

- And? You guys are okay?

- Yeah, we are. She was really nice to me, I feel relieved. It's crazy because I thought she would be the most difficult to convince but she understands me. She said she was feeling the same way at the time... I mean, of course she's still a bit angry and hurt, but things worked out fine

I really opened up to him, since he asked.

- Wow, seems nice. Anyway, when are you coming?

Okay, so I told him about something that was killing me the whole weekend and all he said was "seems nice". What the fuck?

- I don't know, Shawn.

- But you said you're staying to talk to Lauren and that's done, right? Just come as soon as you can, we are making the documentary already. I want you to be here.

- Okay but maybe that's not what I want right now!

The moment I said it I regretted it. I can't believe I said that, omg. It was impulsively, that's not what I meant... I mean, that's what I meant, but it's not what i should've said.

Five seconds of silence was established until he answered.

- Ok Camila, you don't have to come if you don't want to.

- Shawn, I just meant... you really just want me there to appear in your documentary?

- What? No, of course not

- Then why are you in such a hurry?

Silence again. I am starting to feel a little guilty for talking to him like that, I am probably wrong.

- I'll call you tomorrow, okay? It's best.

- Alright

He turned off the call and I took a deep breath, then got up and started to take off my clothes to go take a shower. I needed some hot water.

Lauren's POV

- How Camila Cabello ended up at my living room?

My mom asked me when I entered the kitchen, she was sitting on one of the table chairs.

- Don't be so surprised, I know Taylor told you I saw her at McDonalds.

- Yes, but seeing her somewhere is a little different than taking her to your bedroom to "talk"