i'm crazy for you

Lauren's POV

It was day 5 on Rio de Janeiro and Camila and I were back on Urca. It was almost 7 pm, we spent the day on Copacabana beach and then we came here to drink some beer and relax. Like always, there are some people drinking and listening to music close to us. I think this is a place where they meet each other and hang out.

The sky was getting dark and the moon was so beautiful. Camila was taking pictures with her camera and I was watching her do it. I'm so lucky. 

- I'm gonna miss this feeling 

Camila broke the silence and looked at me putting her yellow cap on. We bought a black one for me and a yellow one for her today. 

- Me too. I don't think I've ever been this relaxed

- I wish we could stay for another week

I knew she was thinking we have just a little time left because thats what I was thinking too. We only have tomorrow, and then we will fly away next morning. 

- But your album is waiting - I said, trying to remember our real lives 

- Yeah, and a lot of interviews, tv shows, awards and all the bullshit

When I was about to answer I heard a very familiar song playing on the back, where some people were drinking and dancing. It was Lento, the remix version with Pabllo Vittar, a brazilian drag queen. 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNptTU5rSU)

Camila's POV

When Lento started playing Lauren opened a big smile and I got so excited!

- OH MY GOD IT'S YOUR SONG 

Lauren was smiling like she had won a grammy. Like she was proud. She looked back, where the song was coming from, but I don't think anybody saw her or recognized her. 

- That's so crazy, they're dancing to my song

Está acelera'o el ambiente
El humo me sube la mente
No te pongas impaciente
Bájamelo
Bailando entre la gente
El sube y baja me prende
Está demasiado caliente
Bájamelo

It's been some time since I heard that song but it was good as always. Lauren's unmistakable voice with this hot spanish accent was making me want to dance.

- Come - I said and got up, closing my eyes to feel the song

Dale lento
Tócamela más lento
El ritmo me está encendiendo
Y sé que te está quemando
Dale lento
Un poquito más lento
El ritmo lo tengo adentro
Y siento que está vibrando