camren

Lauren's POV

I woke up feeling good. It was another sunny day, everything was fine, I was spending some time with my family, it couldn't get better than that.

Chris, Taylor, my mom, dad and I had breakfast together for the first time since I came here because some of us wake up 8 am and some of us (Taylor) oversleep every time.

- What you kids want for lunch? Your mom and I are going to the supermarket. - my dad asked.

- Well, I think I'm not staying for lunch, so...

- Where you going? - Taylor asked me curious.

- None of your business - I answered and she threw a pillow at me

- Okay, don't fight children. We'll get some chicken, alright?

My dad went to the car and waited about five minutes for my mom, who was getting dressed.

- But really, where are you going?

- Why are you such a curious?

- Because if it's a nice place I wanna go with you

- Don't you have a boyfriend to piss off? - I asked going to the stairs.

- No, why? Are you going to see your girlfriend?

I stopped right where I was and stared at her.

- Who's Lauren's girlfriend? - Chris asked completely ingeniously

- No one! - I said - Taylor is joking

- Maybe... Or maybe not

- I hate you, taylor

I went to my bedroom and changed clothes, putting on a jeans and my leather jacket, knowing that I was going to die of heat.

Me: "i'm coming" - I sent to Camila and waited for her to answer

Camz: "Okay, I'm waiting"

I went downstairs and went straight to the garage, ignoring my sister who was still in the living room. Entered my car and turned it on, leaving the house.

My hands wrapped around your stick shift
Swerving on the 405, I can never keep my eyes off this
My neck, the feeling of your soft lips
Illuminated in the light, bouncing off the exit signs I missed

Halsey's song was playing on the radio and I was singing it with all my heart, I love this song. A red sign made me stop and I put my sunglasses on, waited for green and accelerated.

All we do is drive
All we do is think about the feelings that we hide
All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign
Sick and full of pride
All we do is drive

After 30 minutes I arrived at Camila's place, honking twice to let her know. Before I could leave my car a smiling Camila showed up on her door and came to pick me up.

- Hi Lauren! You were fast

- You think so? - I asked closing the door of my car and then locking it.

- Yes, or maybe I took too long to get ready. Anyways, let's go

I followed her into the house, her mom and dad were both sitting on the living room sofa.

- Hello Lauren!! - Sinu said and came to give me a hug, which Alejandro did too.

- How are you? - He asked - and your parents?

- We're all good, thanks! My mom actually wanted me to invite you to a dinner

- Of course! We would love to! - Sinu answered, she was very excited.