wanna get out of here?

Lauren's POV

When I woke up I was alone, Camila left earlier and send me a text.

Camz: "Good morning, Lo! I had to leave because I'm going to get ready for the Grammys. See you there?"

Me: "Good morning, Camz. I only woke up now, almost ten! I'm late, but yeah see you there"

I got up real quick, my phone had 5 missed calls from Tatiana, my manager. After 30 minutes I was ready and called her, she didn't even let me say anything and gave me the instructions to where to go, where to do my makeup and hair and where to get my dress.

- Okay, thank you Tati! Sorry I'm late - I apologized trying to not piss her off even more.

- Just go as fast as you can! Bye

...

After what seemed to be three hundred hours I was ready. I looked at the mirror for a last time to be sure everything was perfect. I was wearing a long, tight red dress with a slit on the right. My makeup artist was able to highlight my eyes, which looked greener than ever and my hair was loose, with its waves falling over my shoulders and my back.

- You look beautiful - Tatiana said, looking at me through the mirror.

- Thank you, Tati

- Come on, we're late

I followed her to the car, then opened my twitter to see what people were talking about.

...

Camila's POV

- Okay, so we're done here - Chris, my manager, told me when my makeup artist finished his work.

I'm feeling nervous tonight even though I've been doing this every year. But tonight's different.

- You asked them to move my seat away from Shawn, right?

- Yeah, I told you I did. Don't worry, you won't see each other. When the journalists ask you can say you broke up but you're great friends and blablabla, then cut it off and change the subject

That's what I'm most afraid of, asking questions.

- Do I really have to talk to them?

- Yes Camila, it's important to talk about your next album

I took a deep breath and nodded. He's right. I have to calm down and do my best.

...

I was about to walk on the red carpet. Like always it was very noisy and very chaotic, a lot of people working to make sure everything goes perfect. I checked my makeup one more time and looked at my dress, it was yellow with a puffy skirt giving me prom vibes.

- Okay, you can go - a person who was controlling the entrance told me, so I put my happy face and walked to the carpet, getting immediately blinded by the flashes.

After a few minutes and one hundred poses it was time to talk to the press. I walked to them, going first to a journalist I was familiar with from E! Channel.

- We are here with Camila Cabello who's about to release the fourth album of her solo career, right Camila? - she asked, giving me a mic.

- Yeaaah! Super excited

- Can you give us any spoilers?

- I don't know, probably not! But I can say that its cover and name will be out soon!