camila's on the hospital

Camila's POV

- Come on, you have to eat

My mother was trying to make me eat something. It's been three days since I came to Miami. To be honest it's been really hard, I can't even go have a fucking ice cream without being followed by a paparazzi.

- I know mama, I'm trying

She left the room and I gave up, it feels like my throat is closed. The anxiety won't leave me alone.

When I went to the living room Sofi was watching something on TV, that she immediately turned down when I walked in.

- They are being very nice, right? - I asked, pointing to the tv.

- Well... you know

I was trying to stay away from the news and social media these days. I was staying at home, writing new songs, trying to eat and sleep well... I was doing everything I could to keep these people out of my life, but Shawn won't let me get away with it. Everytime they forget about me, he posts something to put fire on it again. He even unblocked me, but only to say I deserve it.

To be honest I'm starting to believe him. Like Chris said, I am the center of this messy triangle, I put them both into this. I did what I wanted to and didn't think on the consequences, and now our faces are all over the news, it's the scandal of the year.

I went to my room and searched for my phone, I had a few missed texts.

Lolo: "Hey... how are you?"
Lolo: "Camz, you there?"
Lolo: "Please answer me, we need to talk"
Lolo: "also I'm getting worried about you"

Since our last call two days ago I haven't spoken to Lauren. I feel guilty... she was doing good without me and I thought I had the right to get into her life again, and now look what happened. I'm disappointing her again. I'm making her cry already and it's been only two months. She's better off without me.

...

I woke up with my mom walking into my room.

- Wake up mi hija, I made you breakfast. You're not eating right these days, so let's go

- Five more minutes? - I asked feeling a headache coming

- No Camila, it's late. Come on

I got up slowly feeling my whole body hurting. When I took the first step to the bathroom I felt dizzy, and before I could sit back everything went dark.

Lauren's POV

Today is a sunny day on LA, so I took Cleo for a walk at a park then came back home and ate lasagna with Alexa. She's being a real friend these days.

- So she said we will postpone my next single

I was telling Alexa that Tati thinks it's best to take a break for a few more weeks before releasing anything.

- That's fucked up, you were really excited about it

- I know... but it's for the best

My phone vibrated on the desk, so I got up to take it. It was Camila... she's finally calling me after ignoring my existence for 2 days.

- Hi Camz

- Lauren it's Sofi, I need to talk to you

I heart stopped for a second and three thousand reasons for that call went through my mind.

- Is everything okay?

- No... Camila is on the hospital

- WHAT?